34 || Black & White

Trigger Warning: Smut! Read at your own Risk!

Before you start, please do not judge! I have no idea what I'm doing when getting married in Vegas. Google was my only resource and it was absolute hell !!! Hopefully, crossing my fingers, everything is somewhat similar. If it isn't, I tried my very best! To wrap up, I hope you enjoy Eulalia and Harry's marriage journey, and to remember everything happens for a reason... <3

-Eulalia-

Because I've researched in the past I know that Harry and I have to get our marriage licenses before we're able to impulsively make this decision, if we want to have a legal marriage. On my phone before the uber car comes and picks us up, I've looked up a place to get these certain licenses.

Clark County Marriage License Bureau, almost a 20 minute drive from us. Since it's around nine o'clock and the building closes at midnight, we'll be able to make it.

I open the door for Harry, pushing him inside.

"Clark County Marriage License Bureau," I inform and the driver nods his head. He turns the radio up, zoning himself out. Getting there is quick and easy, we're rushing out and pacing up the white, glossy stairs.

Harry opens to the door for me.

My shoes shuffle against the checkered tile. My clueless eyes search, discovering on what to do next.

"Can I help you?" A lady says, her blonde, choppy hair rests just below her shoulders. I take Harry's hand and we walk over to the counter.

"We'd like to get a marriage license," I sigh, "but we aren't exactly sure where to do that." I say truthfully.

She nods her head, smiling, "well you've got the right person to help. Can I get a name?" She asked.

"Eulalia Snow."

Her fingers type along the keys, her face flattens to confusion.

"Is something wrong?"

"You aren't in the register, did you make an online application?" She wonders, I shake my head, not having a clue on what that is. She hums, "alrighty then, we can fix that." She slides the rolling chair back, rising up and turning around. She disappears behind a door, leaving us blinded.

I turn to visit Harry's eyes quickly, my lips smile immensely

"OK, here we go!" The lady interrupts, including me to turn back to face her. She holds out a piece of paper clipped on a clipboard, large words printed on it 'Marriage Licenses Application' with the common rules of an application, "you both will work together to fill out the form. The common questions are asked, but once you're done you'll be able to get the actual certificate of the marriage license." She informs us, pulling a pen from her draw and offering it to us. Harry grabs ahold of it.

"Thank you so much."

"My name is Lisa, if you have any questions, I'm here to help. You guys can find yourself seated behind you and when you're done, you can come right back here and we'll work our way forward." I nod my head, my eyes gazing at the paper once more. Harry rests his hand on my back, guiding me to turn around and find a seat to take.

The first few questions are our names, birthdays, etc. We take our time filling out the form, being careful to not skip ahead a question. When we're done, we get up and hand the clipboard back.

"That was quick and easy, right?" Lisa says, smiling. She types in a code that was written on the top of the paper. I assume she's putting us in the system, so we're able to get the license, "now may I see some U.S. Diver's License? If you don't have that you can also offer me a U.S. State-Issued ID, U.S. Military ID, or a Passport." I grab my purse, unzip my pocket and carry out my wallet. I slide my license on the counter. Harry aside me takes his from his wallet. She grabs them, typing in the important information.