-+* Mario *+-

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

❤️ Mario is a trans aroace. Female to Male (ftm) in my eyes. 

❤️Mario did have top surgery and bottom surgery and he's so much happier. 

❤️Mario and peach did date when Mario was transitioning and after he finished. Peach was very supportive and proud of him. 

❤️ Mario is extremely clingy he will stick to SMG4's leg like he's glued onto it and only Luigi can get him off and that takes so much effort.

❤️ Mario has attachment issues and PTSD from all the traumatic experiences he goes through yearly. 

❤️ Mario has Autism and undiagnosed ADHD. But it's noticeable to the point where even random toads notice it. 

❤️ Mario has a bunch of sensory toys that he uses when he gets way to hyper or he's feeling extremely upset or sad. 

❤️ Mario isn't scared of scary creatures the only creatures he's scared of are the ones that hurt his friends. 

❤️ Mario just like SMG3 blinks one eye at the time. He taught SMG3 and they both do it to freak out SMG4 and Meggy. They think it's so funny and run off laughing. 

❤️ Mario has a pet rooster which he keeps in great care. Despite sometimes needing help to care for it (all the time thank godness for luigi). 

❤️ Mario's chicken is called Stanley, why Stanley? Because, he couldn't think of anything better.

❤️ Mario's chicken is not a chicken is actual a cockatrice which is a chicken mixed with a dragon or serpent. They can change their size on their own either they can be really small but than become very big when they want to or need to protect themselves. 

Mainly it has the head of a chicken with a lower half of a dragon with a big tail and wings. 

❤️ Mario loves Stanley a lot and rides around the town on him. 

❤️ Mario does raptor hands a lot when he's trying to think or does it without realizing it. 

❤️ Mario can speak to the living memes and likes to speak with the nice ones. Sometimes SMG4 listens to him speak with them and tries to figure out what their talking about. To which he fails at because it makes no sense to him but makes clear sense to Mario.

❤️ Mario has a few pairs of earrings but much prefers rings. He has so many rings of different styles. 

Big and thin and thick and skinny rings. His favorite ring is one that has a super star on it that Luigi gave to him as a present. 

❤️Mario has breakdowns almost every month with Luigi there to comfort him about his guardians being in danger and not wanting to die or letting his friends die.

❤️Mario has had a lot of panic attacks in his time due to the events happening mainly with the story arc's SMG4 makes or the situations they get into. 

❤️ Mario loves his friends dearly but wishes they would treat him just as nicely as they treat each other.

❤️ Mario loves to paint even if he isn't good at it. I prefers to finger paint but he's very good with brushes. (Luigi hangs up every single piece of art he makes on their fridge) 

❤️ Mario tries his best to help his friends even if he isn't good at it or gets easily distracted. 

❤️ Mario's always has some random wacky weapon on him his favorite is his bazooka.