Chapter 22

The group was travelling in silence, as Karn was lost in his own world, Rudra was busy devising a perfect plan, Krishna and Radhika were communicating with their eyes and Balaram felt like he will go bonkers due to the number of questions popping in his mind, he tried to talking to his dear little younger brother through telapathy but that love sick puppy was busy lost in his eye conversation with Radha. While the soldiers were minding their own business and following their leaders.

Soon they reached finsihed their travel through the forest and the city where the people greeted them with flowers and reached the main gate of the palace which was decorated with flowers. The King of  Maratha Charan was standing out along with his queen Padmavathi,

Charan on seeing Rudra immediatley hugged him,"my dear friend where is karn," was the first question Charan asked,

"Well my dear friend I am totally fine and meet my student Karn", Rudra said with a bit of sarcasm and pointed towards Karn, Charan gladly pushed Rudra away and went near karn, Charan was taller than karn by 2 centimeters so Charan ruffled Karn's hair and pulled his soft cheeks just like how unknown relatives pull your cheeks when you were a child.

"Hello Karn my name is Charan I am your mentor's best friend along with Aditha, You will meet Aditha tomorrow, but tell me your secret Karn how do you handle this forgetful mentor of yours," Charan asked in one shot not letting Karn talk, while Karn pushed Charan's hands away from his cheeks and rubbed them lightly as they had turned light pink due to the force used to pull his cheeks,

"Hello Maharaj it is nice to meet you and how I handle Rudra, well let me tell you this dear friend of yours forgot my existence for 6 months, " said Karn as he felt a instant connection to Charan,

Rudra on the other hand was complaining to Padmavathi how rude Charan was and also how mean they were being to him. Padmavathi shook her head softly and welcomed Krishna and Balaram she also apologised for Charan's rudeness for not greeting them, she explained how Charan had been waiting for years to meet Karn so in that excitment Charan forgot his surroundings.

"That's fine Maharani, We can understand his excitment" said Balaram speaking for his brother and himself as his brother was still stuck in his lala world.

Then a guard lead Balaram to his and Krishna's room while Balaram dragged Krishna along with him.

After which Charan and Rudra started catching up and they went in Padmavathi and Karn started bonding and went in.

The Next day most of the royals of Aryavartha had arrived to Maratha, Ashwathama and Duryodhan clung to Karn while Duryodhan was so happy to know that his best friend was a crown prince of Vallabhi, Duryodhan and Ashwathama even meet Rudra who on seeing the trio had a sad smile on his face. Rudra was missing his ashwa and Suyo. The pandavas hadn't come to Maratha as they were busy finding the killer of Sahdev.

Karn even meet Aditha a man who was way to stern for his own good but Rudra had seen how Aditha's eyes softened when he saw Karn.

2 days passed without much chaos, everything was goimg on peacefully, tonight was when the grand feast was going to be held.

The hall was decorated like a new bride, with musicians playing gentle musics which was quite soothing.

Everyone arrived at the main hall and were getting to know new people or were talking to the people whom they knew, Krishna was busy followinh Radha like a lost puppy, while Balaram was busy following Krishna making sure he doesn't do anything which will cause a scene.

Duryodhan and Ashwatham were stuck to Karn and were dragging him everywhere they went, while Charan Padmavati, Aditha and Rudra were having there own small reunion.