˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

(CONTENT WARNING!: There's a single line of Captain Morgan telling some marine soldiers to shoot themselves so beware of that!!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two :

"The Great Swordsman Joins The Crew !!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(NO POV)

Zoro looks at Luffy in shock, "You're going to be King of the Pirates!? Right, you must be completely out of your rubbery mind! Do you have any idea what that means!?" He exclaimed. Luffy looked at Zoro unfazed, "King of the Pirates means King of the Pirates! What other meanings could there be?" Luffy asked. Everyone looked at him in shock and Koby shouted, "Yeah when he first told me it was shocking but he's completely serious! That's how he is because he seems to have every intention of becoming King of the Pirates and obtaining the world's ultimate treasure, the One Piece!"

Luffy holds out three sheathed swords, "Here 'ya go Zoro! I couldn't tell which one was yours so I brought all of them, so which one is it?" Luffy asks. "They're all mine, I use Santoryu, the Three-Sword Style," Zoro answers. "Take them already! Just know that if you join our fight you'll be a government-defying villain! So it's either that or you get left here and killed by the Marines execution style!" Luffy says.

Zoro smirks, "What are you, the son of the devil? It doesn't matter, because if I don't join your side I'll end up dead on these sticks, so let's do it!" Luffy grins, "Hurray! So you're finally gonna join my crew! Yeah! This is great!" Luffy began celebrating which caused Isaac and Zoro to shout:

"WOULD YOU QUIT CELEBRATING AND UNTIE THESE STUPID ROPES ALREADY!?//QUIT CELEBRATING AND LET'S FOCUS ON NOT DYING!"

"He flung the bullets back? What the hell is he!?" A Marine exclaimed. Captain Morgan replied, "The Straw Hat is no ordinary human, he must've eaten one of those rumored Devil Fruits."

"Devil Fruits!?"

"The hidden treasures of the sea!?"

As the Marines and their Captain briefly stood in shock Isaac shouted, "Luffy come on we gotta get these stupid ropes off!" Luffy and Isaac both struggled with the binds, "These are super tight!" Luffy says. "Come on you two quit screwing around!" Zoro shouts. "It doesn't matter who they are, anyone who crosses me gets executed! If we can't shoot them, then we'll chop them!" Captain Morgan declares and the marines draw their swords and begin charging. "That's funny, the ropes got tighter instead of looser," Luffy said. "DAMMIT LUFFY WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!" Isaac panicked. "Someone give me one of my damn swords now!" Zoro yells. The marines got closer and Koby and Isaac simultaneously screamed in fear and shut their eyes to wait for the inevitable. But instead, the sound of blades clashing was heard. Isaac hesitantly opened one eye before both his eyes opened wide, 'Holy crap...' He thought. "So cool!" Luffy exclaimed.