˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑺𝑰𝑿

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-Four:

" Desert Shenanigans "

________________________________________________________________________________

(NO POV)

The ship was sailing smoothly to its destination. Zoro and Isaac were training, and Chopper benefitted from the breeze over him caused by Zoro waving his weights. Isaac stopped for a moment to get some water when June approached him holding an apple. "Want one?" June asked. Isaac nodded, "Sure, thanks." June flicked her wrist and a second apple appeared in her free hand. "Whoa!? How'd you do that?" He asked. "Oh, I guess I never mentioned it to anyone but Vivi. I ate the Double-Double Fruit. I can create copies of objects I've touched. Pretty beneficial I'd say. I can copy my whip as many times as I'd like and only need to carry one." June explained. Isaac nodded, "Cool." He said that before eating some of the apple June had given him,

Vivi came above deck, approaching Nami. "Hey Nami, I'd like to stop the ship here. Just for a moment." She requested. "Stop? What for?" Nami asked. "I have an important task for June and Karoo." Vivi explained. Hearing them be referred to, June and Karoo looked over at her, "An important task?" June asked. They stopped the ship and everyone but Ace, Zoro, and Isaac got off. "June, Karoo. I need you both to travel to Alubarna Palace and deliver this letter to my father. It contains everything you, Igaram, and I have learned about Crocodile and Baroque Works' schemes. It also says that I've returned to Alabasta safely with the help of supportive friends. Can you two do it? You'll have to cross the desert alone." Vivi explained. June frowned, "But my mission from Igaram was to protect you, I can't just leave you alone!" She protested. 

"I know that, but it's not just us anymore, we have allies so you wouldn't be leaving me alone. And Karoo will need your protection, and my father will need as much assistance as he can." Vivi replied. June sighed before nodding her head, "Alright. I understand." She looked down at Karoo, "You ready for a little one-on-one time in the desert, Buddy?" Karoo quacked giving a salute in response. Sanji stepped forward handing June a backpack and a canteen, "This should be enough to last you and Karoo the whole trip. Take care now." He said. June smiles, "Thanks, Chef. Taking some of your cooking along, I'm sure we'll be just fine." She said. Vivi hugged June, "Be careful, okay?" June hugged her back, "I will, don't worry Princess. I'll keep Karoo safe too." After giving their final goodbyes, June hopped on Karoo's back and they rode off into the desert.

(ISAAC'S POV)

Nami and Vivi had caught me up on everything that I missed, including the introduction of a man in feminine clothing who could copy other's appearances. To combat this everyone had an x on their forearms wrapped by bandages to show that they were who they say are, and even though he hadn't copied my appearance due to my absence they still put an x mark and bandage on my forearm just in case. Vivi handed me some robes to cover up while we trod the desert, dark magenta, and teal in color. "Thanks," I said before putting them over my head. I went to go help Zoro put down the anchor but noticed some spots in the water, "What the heck are those?" I asked. As if on cue several little seal-turtle creatures popped out of the depths, squealing. "AWW THEY'RE SO CUTE!" I gushed. "They're Kung-Fu Dugongs!" Vivi exclaimed.