˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: So this chapter's definitely gonna stray from the original storyline, so sorry about that! Also, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END OF SYRUP VILLAGE SO WE FINALLY GET TO THE POINT WHERE THE BONUS CHAPTER FROM AUGUST TOOK PLACE! YAY! I'mma be honest I didn't think I'd get this far. But thankfully my One Piece hyperfixation has only gotten more and more intense as time went on so I was still able to write this fic and have fun! Also probably because I'm letting myself have fun with writing fics this time around. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY CRINGE WRITING SO FAR! It means a lot to me and I always appreciate it! Anywho-I'll see ya' next chapter!)

(EDIT!!!: So I just realized it's now November 11th, which means...IT'S MOSS-HEAD'S BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Zoro! I love you and I'm so glad you were so goddamn lovable that I ended up watching One Piece in the first place!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven:

" Isaac Vs. Jango! The Hot Pink Pistol !"

________________________________________________________________________________

(NO POV)

All of Captain Kuro's subordinates watched in horror as Luffy brought Kuro to the ground with one punch, especially since none of them had seemed to know the powers of a devil fruit when they saw one. One by one they cried out in fear of Luffy's abilities:

"What was that!?"

"It's sorcery!"

"He's some kind of freak!"

"A magical freak! He sent Kuro flying!"

As everyone awaited Captain Kuro's potential comeback, three familiar voices shouted "THE USOPP PIRATES HAVE ARRIVED!" Armed with a shovel, a bat, and a frying pan the children that make up the rest of Usopp's pirate crew appeared smacking Kuro's head with the various items. Usopp and Kaya gasped in horror, "No don't!" Usopp shouted, "Stay away, it's too dangerous!" Kaya cried as Onion, Pepper, and Carrot shouted remarks at Kuro while continuing to hit him. 

"Those brats! What are they doing!?" A member of the Black Cat pirates shouted. Usopp fearing for his friends' lives kept pleading with them to stop. The kids finally stopped and Pepper said, "We'll let you off easy, this time." Afterward, they went to Usopp's side, "I knew it! You were fighting!" Carrot exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell us, Captain!?" Pepper scolded, "Yeah that's unfair we're supposed to tell each other everything!" Onion added in agreement. Usopp looked at them with seriousness and terror, "Who cares about that!? You've gotta get out of here! Run!"