𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮
𝓘'𝓶 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮

•••

"Please don't leave me, I-I can't do this without you." I held her hand

"It's okay... you're gonna be fine, you have *inhales* her... You won't need me anymore." she weakly answered me

"A-always remember, you *inhales* are loved." she added looking at the window across her deathbed.

"N-no, please... I want you to be there sa kasal ko, I want to see you na karga mo ang anak ko..."

"Don't w-worry, I-I will always be there for you. J-just don't forget to tell them stories about me, o-okay?" she smiled at me...

"I love you." that's the last words I heard from her

And on that time, she slowly closed her eyes and silently exhaled.

She's gone.

And I'm left all alone.

I don't know what to do.

She's only person who never judged me.

Who loved me unconditionally.

She's all I have and now I am left with none.

"I love you, too..."

_______________________________________

A/N

First things first, I am not a professional writer so I apologize in advance for any typographical errors and grammatical errors. Tagalog is not my first language neither is English, more like both of them are my second language.

These are based on my delusional thoughts and my unexpected turns in having interested in writing fictions. Please bare with me, this is my first ever official craft other than the other book that I published, I think this one is created with more drafting and revision. I'm sorry if I cannot publish it right away, I want this to be better. Hope you'll stay catch along my journey.

If you have any request or criticism feel free to inform me, I would like to learn and improve.

-a1427o