Chapter-7

It's been a few days since Rajni meet Rocky in the cafe, she was just lost in her thoughts thinking about him every day it was a shock even to her she then understood she was deeply in love with Rocky, she just blushes and become giggly when she remembers about him.

Rajni heard Reena calling her

"Alright that's it we are going to the club to enjoy the last time that roadside Romeo spoiled it get ready"

"Alright alright I will get ready"

With that Reen left, Rajni just sighed knowing she had no choice she just went and took a bath and changed into a club outfit

I just adjusted my hair and went down to the living room

Reena said " How can you look so good in everything"

"You are gorgeous Re Re now come on let's go"

With that girl left with the guards in their Club Rajni loves the vibe of the club

She went and ordered her drink

"Martine please"

"Sure mam"

Then she heard Rocky's voice

"You bastard you try to stop me? Milky? Where is Milky"

Rajni know Rocky going to dance with Thamana she loves the song she lip sink the lyrics as Rocky danced with her she saw Rocky is keeping his distance from her, she know he is here to grab her Appa's attention she just sat there enjoying dance performance.

The song stoped Rajni went to Rocky saying

" Let me tell you something I am very Posseviess what mine when you dance with her I saw you kept your distance I will not do anything to you but the other person will deserve very much worse than fate, YOU.ARE.MINE"

Rocky smiled at her genuinely knowing His Queen cared about him he just hugged her and kissed her forehead saying

" I am your darling that will never change"

Then they heard everyone scream and run away. Rocky looked ahead and saw Kamal with goons, Reena pulled Rajni from the hug away from Rocky.

Kamal said " You are giving him so much importance and even got beaten up by him? I don't know where you came from but before knowing where vidhan sabha is in Banglore and how the weather is here, You should've known how bad I am"

he took his gun

" And now it's too late"

Reena came between and stopped her fiance'

" Don't waste the bullet, he's not worth it"

Rajni was about to shout at Reena but Reena cut her saying

" DO you know why I called them here? Not to fight with you again but to show your value. There's a limit to love...that also with my little sister. Don't think she will be yours after that small talk it was just alcohol talking. I'll give you one last chance to prove your masculinity you hugged her when it was just me and other irrelevant people here, if you have to guts to touch her in front of this many goons with weapons then she is yours"