Prologue

Pic is Captain Hook

"Get back here you little rat." A hoarse voice called out.

A short boy not too far ahead turned around and smirked. He had light brown hair, and piercing grey-green eyes.

"Now that's not nice, hasn't you're mother ever told you not to call people names." He called back as he continued to run.

He turned back around and ran faster, trying to lose the man that was currently chasing him. He finally lost the old man after hiding behind a pub's dumpster. When he was sure the man was nowhere near, the boy came out of his hiding place and reached into his pocket, pulling out a sapphire necklace.

"This should cost enough for me to buy a pound of bread and then some." He muttered to himself. He started to walk towards the allyway he learned to call home when he bumped into a hard chest. The short boy slowly looked up and was met with forest green eyes staring down at him.

"Umm, 'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What do you have there." The other man asked, his accent thick, as he stared down at the necklace the boy had in his hand.

"A necklace."

"Where did you get it."

"I found it on the floor near the pub." He lied.

"Really, are you sure you didn't find it in an old man's shop?"

The boy stared up at him in shock.

"How did you know?"

"I just so happened to see you run by and hide behind the dumpster as an old man ran past."

"Fine you got me what're you gonna do now? Turn me in?"

"What's your name kid?"

"Roan, Roan Laken. What's yours?"

"Killian Jones also known as..."

"Captain Hook." Roan finished, eyes wide as he stared at the man before him.

"Aye, so I see you've heard of me, now how would you like to work on me ship?"

Roan took a moment to register what he had just been asked.

"Sure."

A/N: Yay an update. Thanks to all of you who decided to give this story a chance. I love you all. Please;

VOTE & COMMENT

Until next time.

~M.S