𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭

Dream
-
After a very boring football chat they showed there true interest.

"So why them? Why didn't you just tell them it's ur sister or nither" rome asked, "its really upsetting her"

"Upsetting her? That Their happy, just not with her?" I say, "what a pitty"

"She liked them for ages, and one look at you and u took the ones she loves from her" rome said, "unfairly as a older sibling you should of told them no"

Here's the thing, I did but I went into the locker room, and them shirtless turned me on, oh fuck I don't regert what that led me to.

"I did originally, but there awfully persist. And good and getting you on there figure" I sighed, "they wore all over me, and wouldn't back down"

"Well then you should of done anything but get with them." Jake said, "just tell them they couldn't keep you with lackluster love, us jocks need cheerleaders"

I look at them, "issue I'm into men and fuck there hot. I'll give daisy that" I pause, "Accept it I'm fucking happy, so what if she for once didn't get what she wanted"

"She-" Romain started.

"The world doesn't, and will never revole around her" I say, "well won't around me"

I huff and turn, storming back to where I left my boyfriends seeing a fight cericle.

I walked up to a girl, "what's this about?"

"Punz and sapnap are fighting ur sister" she said.

I blinked and shove through.

"Ay you got here last" jazzy Saif.

"There my boyfriends fucknut" I growl and see sapnap holding daisy by the shirt callor.

"I told you a million fucking times, I don't like you" sapnap said, "a million times to leave me alone, that I don't and will never fucking love you"

"You fell for a tempresses games.. let me fix it!" Daisy whined, like a whale.

"Temptress?" Punz said, "a fucking Temptress? The only one I see is you."

"I'm bueaiful! I deserve the hottest boys in school" she complained.

"Well thank for the Compliment, but you have to understand we aren't into woman" punz said, "never was, I was very much always  into sapnap and dream"

"Yeah you chnaged sapnap" rome growled, "just accept daisy in! It's getting old"

"If you love diasy  so much you let her ruin us? Then you take her treat her like a princess" sapnap sudjusted, "because  we won't be doing it, even in death"

"I want you baby! Not him now- come on we can be more--" daisy whined.

"Iconic?" I say, "the day you stop will be more iconic"

Mar walked in, "I told you obsession gets you shoved away, not towards"

Daisy let out a blood herlding scream, one screaming about it is her, always will be.

Sapnap throw her hard to the ground, "it wasn't you never was you, to us"

"Youre lying. Faking!" She whimpered, "help me up.noww babyy"

Sapnap shoked his head, "what did I just clearly state?"

"He, and punz don't like you in any regards" I say.

Sapnap punched her in face knocking her out, "and stay quiet"

-
Damn