𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩 - 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙖

Sapnap
-
God that was good, certinly a good frist date we all quickly use the bathroom after paying, and leaving hitting the road, of crouse.

"Thanks baby" I and dream Said, "for the food"

"It's no problem I plan to spoil my loves with my everything" Punz said.

***

It's been two years, many amzing dates, alot of fun, and jokes right now I'm cuddling with dream while punz is at work.

We work from home as I frankly decide to answer my mom's call in 2 years.

"Heyo?" I say.

"Nick thank god! God my son where the fuck are you" she sounded like she was crying.

"In my own house with dream and punz, why?" I said.

"Nick you kidnapped dream..." Mom Saif, "u need to bring him back."

I nip my lip, "no I didn't he willing came with us, infact he's sat cuddled into me"

Dream gave me a - what is going on look, it looked cute as I soft kissed his cheek as mom just begs for me to come back.

"Well be seperated if we come ba -- ackk" I started as dream clung and hid into me, he's gained separation anxiety

"Sometimes it's better to leave the ones you love nick" mom said, "if you come and return him I can save u from jail."

"I can't let go of him, nor punz" I say, "he has separation anxiety  tied to us. Not happing"

"Nick.." mom said, "just- you are rebelling"

"No I'm enjoying, so is punz and dream of being free from Daisy's rut" I Saif.

That's when I herd the full inton to get me and punz back - she had indeed set up the marriage with daisy just to save them from pressing charges.

"Momm... but-" I say, closeing to tears.

Dream noticed taking and hanging up, "what happend."

"S-she set up an arranged marriage with daisy for me and punz" I muttered.

He went quiet texting to punz to get back.. when he got back I was crying, all the fellings of discomfort showing clearly, ridden all over me.

"Why is he crying. Who do I have to kill" punz growled, hugging me closely.

"Ur and his mother set up the froce marrige" Dream explined, "I don't know why tho"

"Daisy and ur mom wore gonna press chargers  for us running off with u.." I said slightly.

Punzs expression  droped to anger - he was angered I was back to being uncomfortable by someone who inst here.. refereeing to anything but a flower with the name of daisy.. gives me some sort of ptsd.

It freaks me out and I panic,  very panicked. They bothe hugged me holding and rocking me to sooth me.

I soon claimed clunged onto punz hiding under his chin. Dream was rubbing my back, in gentel cericles.

"I'll handle this" punz said softly in My ear with kisses.

He picked up his phone - a gold and white chase on its back, texting his mother. He held me close though.
-
You're kidding.