𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘷𝘦

Dream
-
I smile as we drift off to the side, of a very well kept diner, nicely decorated on the outside, grass and flowers in asorted colors and kinds, daisys  and pretty roses in a pastelic arrangement.

A willow tree with hanging lights  in it own place by a little lily ridden pound, behind that all a pale blue ivy covered building, with a dove for a logo.

"The dove" I said, "what a peruicarl name"

"But it's good and. Infact where  I planned to take you two on our frist date" punz said opening the door for us.

"What a gentelman" I giggled and went in sapnap following me.

"Thank you sweetheart" sapnap said, the bell rigging with the soft breeze as punz closed the door.

And one final ring, the hostest was at our aid, "three?"

"Yes, it's only use three" punz said, with a soft smile.

His demner so does sapnaps when they know daisy can't bother them, when they know they don't have herassment, discomfort  to worry about, but I could tell they wore slightly nevourous about something by sapnaps fiddling  with his figures.

The hostest grabed  the menus and silverware, "this way sirs"

We go to the table and punz pulled out our chairs and pushed us in with soft kisses before sitting himself down.

"You didn't have to babe" I and sapnap luaghed abit.

"Oh.. I know but I wanted to" punz said.

Looking around, it's very cozy, and softly decorated, slik see-through  curtains a light hardwood with trendy carpets under tables, witch has some pastle blue and white Picnick blanket patterns, the chairs a wicker  with a pale blue set of cuisons.

"Can I get drinks started for you three?" The hostest asked.

"Water will be fine for now" wed say.

We do need to be hydrated  considering we are gonna be on bikes for awhile, hours at most. She soon came back, even the water was Aesthetic, infused with lemon ice, cup painted with little doves.

"Call me over when you are ready to order" She said, going to another table to service.

Looking at the menu, I soon landed my eyes on double chocolate  pancakes they sounded good so I decided on that.

"What you want love?" Punz asked noticing my eyes sparkling.

"I was thinking the double chocolate pancakes with whipped cream and berries" I said.

"As princess wants, u panda?" Punz asked.

"The berry French  toast" sapnap said, with a soft smile, "how about you"

"Probably chicken fried stake honstly- it's what I get everytime I'm here there gravy is amzing" punz said kissing us both soft.

I smile god, "you two act so soft now she's not around"

"The way we act at school is a defense thing because as seen nobody gave a damn if daisy violalates or obbeses over us" sapnap explined, "were not normally like that. We just didn't wanna seem, weak"

Soon ehnogh  we ordered, and our food came oh god it looked good and smelled heavenly - smelling like a many angels dancing up our nostrils as we ate.
-
Ooo