𝙍𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢

Punz
-
The sound of freedom. Freedom from a consent stream of herassment. A stream of tempting to push us to a banshee of jealously. A sea of jealously.

A pathway, showing how one can free themsleves from toxicity, with abit of love can't take you far. Far away from discomfort, dissaproving glares.

Pepole trying to tell us the pepole we love isn't okay, because we didn't ease the mind of a spoiled little brat. A bitch.

"Finally were free from Daisy's cricus" I hummed softly, driving by our raven.

One of my many joys at this time, it's everything and more to me. I love it its loveing lust. It's peaceful, and true love.

A bueaiful gentel love story, generally unfolded, sure with a compilation, bur in what world is there now issues in a love story.

"Indeed we are." Dream chuckled, "im happy it's with you two though"

Tampa isn't far from us, if we drive through  the night we be there by dawn. It may not be far. But I dont wanna be on a bike forever. And I honstly just wanna start a life with my boyfriends.

Free from it. From all the hell we all went through in the past years. Just us inlove hand and hand is all I want. Maybe with so titanium, gold or silver ring on the left ring figure.

"What are you planning punz you seem to be doing something in ur pretty head" sapnap said with a hum.

"Our future? Ifk more like what I see with you two" I luagh, a soft tone one.

"What you see?" Dream asked, "we have been togather less then a month"

"I can see you with a pretty ring on you're left hand" I say tapping the handle bars, "with my or sapnaps last name"

Sapnap glanced at me, "well I don't mind taking urs. Godrinch does sound cooler then halo"

"Though he is our angel, so" I say, "maybe halo fits more"

I look in the mirror of the back, dream was red. Awh he likes the idea. I and sapnap do aswell.

"Godrinch, halo both are angel-like" sapnap hummed, "we could also hypin it"

"Godrinch-halo?" I said chuckling.

"Mhm" sapnap said, "what you think babes?"

Dream just hid more into my neck, "...I like it" he muttered in my neck.

Sapnap smiled, "you're utterly adorble when flustered"

"I'd have to agree. I love it. Love it when you're flustered" I said softly tossing his hair with a hand, before quickly putting it back to the handle.

"Shut uppp" Dream whined and pouted at my complimented.

"That's no way to talk to you're top" sapnap said jokely, "but it's utterly adorble"

I could live my best life, and plan on it with these two happy in love. And cuddling in a bed after some proper fun.

"Tampa is in about 70 miles. Where I'm taking you is about ten after that" I say, "however there is a nice dinner about  20 from here"
-
Oo