10

Taehyung saw it and he coldy looked at jungkook and jerked off his hand from her hold. Jungkook felt sad seeing taehyung like this and her friends and their family all looked at them and was confused as to why he is behaving like this.

"Taehyung, why are you being rude with your fiancee? She just asked a simple thing you should answer her as well." Yuna scold her son who still didn't gave any reaction and said in his most coldest tone.

"I am not hungry, and if I ever felt hungry then I will eat at the office but I don't want to eat anything now." Taehyung rudely and coldly said and went from there. Jungkook saw it all and she is now feeling so sad and depressed.

Jin noticed her and decided to lift up her mood. So he decided to cracked his famous dad joke "I have joke for you all" he announced and the friends facepalmed themselves.

"Ok son, go on tell us the joke." Yuna encouraged him and he proudly said his dad joke. "What happened to the bear after he loses his ears?" Jin asked and everyone started to think the answer.

"We dont know, tell us." Minhyuk said and jin replied with his famous windshield laughter "he became a bee!!" He laughed his windshield laugh while others looked at him with done face.

"Jin bhaiyya, how can you be so lame, please don't crack anymore jokes." Maryam and jungkook said together but he didn't listen and continued to laugh.

With Taehyung
Taehyung was driving his car towards his company, he was very jealous but he will not agree.

At company
Taehyung came inside the company and everyone of them bowed to him, and they all expected to him to bow as well as usual but he didn't bowed so this was a shock to everyone.

His secretary, Yoongi, came towards him with some files or something and entered his office.

"What happened to you taehyung? You didn't even bowed or wished your employees back like you usually do." Yoongi explained or more like scolded taehyung.

Taehyung, who was still kept his cold face immediately broke down hearing yoongi's voice and hugged him tightly.

"Bear what happened? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked being worried for his brother like friend.

"Hyungie you know na that I am getting married soon!!" Taehyung asked while hiccuping and yoongi just nodded his head while signing him to continue.

"You know that also that I am happy with this marriage, but I don't know if jungkook is happy with this marriage or not." Taehyung complained like a baby he is.

"And why do you think that she is not happy with this marriage?" Yoongi asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Hyungie I saw it with my own eyes, she is happy with another man and she is even laughing with him while she don't even smiled at me." Taehyung whined, tears still flowing out of his eyes.

"Aish you stupid, idiot, pabo, mental friend of mine just by looking at her smiling and laughing with another man make you believe that she is not happy with this marriage?" Yoongi said with a done voice and smacked taehyung.

"But hyungie--" taehyung got cut off by the knock on the door. "Aish now who came!! (Shouts) come in" taehyung said and that person came inside the room.

"Jungkook?? Why did you came here?" Taehyung asked while looking at the person, or we can say Jungkook, but what jungkook saw made her eyes go wide.

"Taehyung ji why are your eyes and swelled? Did you cry? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked being worried for her fiancee. Yoongi looked at them and think  *this stupid bear thought that jungkook is not happy with this marriage* and shooked his head with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, why are you here when I clearly told everyone not to come." Taehyung said with cold voice. "You're still mad, right? At least tell me what did I or anyone do that you are this much mad at us." Jungkook pouted while taehyung was controlling himself not to attack on this cute bunny but he still keep quiet not wanting to talk. But what jungkook suddenly said made taehyung wide his eyes.

"Did you saw me and jimin bhaiyya playing with each other, is that why you're behaving like this? Are you jealous that I am not this much frank with you but with some other boy?" Jungkook said while looking into taehyung's eyes.