24

After they land in Korea and got off the plane they started searching for their cousin and nephew. Ssom after they saw someone was waving their hand in the air and they immediately knew that it was yugyeom.

Btw this is what they are wearing

Yugyeom saw them and hugged taehyung tightly, who hugged him back with the same tightness

Then they pulled away and yugyeom saw minyu and jungkook standing there. He bowed down infront of them and took their luggage and put it all in the car's trunk.

"Yugyeom meet your sister-in-law jungkook, and jungkook he is yugyeom my brother's son." Minhyuk introduce ld both of them together and they looked at each other with a smile and bowed down to each other.

"Well I need to say sinu-i (sister-in-law) is so beautiful, if taehyung didn't married you I would have done that." Yugyeom said in a teasing tone, teasing taehyung with his flirty line.

"Yugyeom you again started, say sorry to your brother and sister took us home I am tired and wants to rest and maybe jungkook is also tired." Yuna scold her nephew who pouted and mumbled a small sorry before they all say in the car and drove of to their own house, where all the relatives of kims were waiting for them.

At Kim Mansion
They all reached at the mansion and yugyeom stopped the car at the entrance and they all came out of the car and minhyuk then opened the door for the house.

As soon as they entered they were met with the decorations. (Just imagine the decorations for the welcome) Taehyung's 2 cousin, Mercy and Dion, popped up the confetti and welcomed them. Taekook looked at all the decorations with a smile on their faces and hugged both Mercy and Dion, who were just beside them.

They both also hugged the new couple and then led them inside. "Btw Yuna I got to know that she is a Muslim and you did a Muslim marriage there in India." Yuna's sister, masha, asked with a sickening smile. Yuna smiled and nodded her head.

"But my daughter Eunha is much prettier than her." Masha taunts looking at jungkook, who looked down hiding her tears.

Taehyung, who was just beside his wife, understood that jungkook gonna cry now so he hugged her from the side and said soothing words in her ear.