29 (M)

Author note :-
Some of you may be confused about how Taekook are celebrating Eid  while they are on their honeymoon. In the Eid special chapter, I’ve mentioned that FOR NOW, this chapter is not directly related to the ongoing story. However, it will be connected later when they return from their honeymoon. I’m including this clarification here as well to clear up any confusion when you read it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At morning
1:45 am
Taehyung woke up and off the alarm then went to change and then after he came back from the bathroom he walked towards jungkook and tried waking her up.

"Bun wake up now we have to leave in 15 mins." Taehyung softly said to jungkook while shaking her gently. His efforts paid off as he saw jungkook squinting in her sleep then slowly slowly opened her eyes only to see taehyung looking at her with love filled her eyes.

"What time is it tae?" She cutely asked her husband while rubbing her eyes to dispel the sleepiness.

"Oh it's.. it's 2:15 you have five minutes to change bub!!" He replied, while looking at the time at his wristwatch. Hearing the time, jungkook's eyes widened, and she immediately pushed taehyung away, rushing into the washroom to change her clothes.

*Did bun really think it's 2:15 😂😂, it's only 1:55 in the morning 😂😂* taehyung thought, bursting into laughter.

After sometimes, jungkook came back and saw taehyung laughing like an idiot. She furrowed her eyebrows and walked towards the laughing freak with raised eyebrows.

"Taehyung why are you laughing like this?" Jungkook asked her husband, who immediately stopped laughing upon seeing her standing infront of him.

He stood up from the bed and straighthened his clothes. He then looked into his spouse' eyes with love and affection and said in his deep husky voice "because my baby wifey is little fool that she didn't even look at clock to see the time." He said that and again started laughing like a creep.

Jungkook just looked at him and then diverted her gaze towards the clock and saw now it's only 2:05 in the morning. 

Realising, she had been pranked by her husband, she immediately turned into double bunny mode and launched herself on taehyung and started beating him.

"YAAH KIM F**K**G TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU TO PRANK ME LIKE THIS!!! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU!!!" Jungkook kept yelling and beating him and our poor hero took all the scoldings and beatings silently as to not want to make the already angry bunny even angrier.

But deep down he was laughing so hard seeing his wife's speechless face. After sometimes, when it was getting out of the hand taehyung immediately held Jungkook's hands and pulled her towards him.

"Aish, stop now, you bunny looking human!! How much will you beat your husband?" Taehyung spoke in his deep ocean voice making jungkook shudder in her place.

"Now as you have calmed down, we should head towards our car as it might take us time to reach the airport." Jungkook just hummed and then taehyung took their luggage and then they both proceed to walk down the lift towards the reception area.

At the reception
They both reached there and saw the receptionist was standing there, waiting for them, with the driver at the entrance.

As soon as the driver saw them, he immediately went towards taekook to take their luggage away.

"Efendim lütfen bagajı bana verin" (sir please give me the luggage) the driver spoke and taekook just smiled, while taehyung moved his luggage forward to give it to the driver.