Prologue

I used to believe that life was simple, that everything would fall into place as long as I followed the rules. I was raised to be the perfect daughter, the perfect sister, and eventually the perfect successor to my family's business. And I thought that was all I ever wanted until I met Greg.

Greg was different from anyone I've ever met. He was charming, intelligent, and had a passion for life that was contagious. We fell in love, but our relationship was forbidden, and we kept it hidden from everyone. It was a secret we thought we could keep forever, but fate had other plans.

An accident took away my memories, leaving me with no recollection of the love that once filled my heart. But even as I tried to move on with my life, there was something pulling me back to Greg. I couldn't explain it, but I knew that there was a connection between us that went beyond just memories.

As I began to uncover the secrets of my past, I realized that nothing was as it seemed. My family's business was not what I thought it was, and Greg had his own share of secrets that threatened to tear us apart.

But I was determined to fight for our love. We went through trials, hardships, and heartbreaks, but we emerged stronger than ever before. And now, as we embark on a new chapter in our lives, I know that with Greg by my side, we can face anything that comes our way.