Chapter 18: Relief

Jason and Stephanie noticed that Kylie, Sebastián, and Aaron had entered.

-You won't mind if we stay here playing chess, right?- Jason said. - We're not nosy, are we, Stephanie?

-It doesn't matter, don't bother, nothing happens.- Aaron replied. -We were just going to talk about something that wouldn't happen if you knew.

-Okay. -Stephanie said. -We to ours and that's it.

After seeing that neither Stephanie nor Jason was going to bother them, Kylie, Sebastian and Aaron started talking.

-Okay Aaron. -Kylie said. - Tell us how are you feeling.

-I...well...- Aaron said, trying to break free. A few tears fell down his cheeks, implying that he was having a very bad time. - I miss Marco, I'm afraid something bad is happening to him, he has helped me too much, he...is my best friend. Apart from that he already stored so much tension from being manipulated by my family that  wanted me to be something that I'm not really. I'm sorry...

- Hey, calm down.- Sebastián said. - It's okay to let off steam like this, especially so that we empathize with you. We are here precisely for that.

Aaron understood that Kylie and Sebastián were like Marco, that is, people who only wanted to help him, people who he truly considered his true friends, who accepted him as he was.

-Marco mentioned hours before he was possessed...- Aaron commented. -...It's that a fire shaman is loose in the residence, summoned by Ignis and he is called "Guayayo".

- "Guayayo"? -Sebastián asked. - Sounds like a Paraguayan.

-Well.- Kylie said. - I think the others should know that about the "Guayayo".

The three of them, along with Jason and Stephanie, went to tell the rest of their mates about the "Guayayo". Everyone listened carefully and divided into groups to go investigate different parts of the residence. They didn't know that in another part of this a fight was taking place in which the supernatural was winning over the human being...

TO BE CONTINUED...