Ice-skating lesson

Sunghoon had been wanting to take his girlfriend to an ice-skating rink for a while now. He loved the thrill of gliding across the ice, and he wanted to share that with her. So, he had planned a surprise date for her.

When they arrived at the rink, Y/N's face lit up with excitement. However, as soon as she stepped onto the ice, she lost her balance and fell. Sunghoon quickly rushed to her side, helping her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Y/N laughed, brushing off the fall. "I'm fine. I just need to get the hang of it."

Sunghoon smiled at her determination. "I'll teach you. It's easy once you get the hang of it."

For the next hour, Sunghoon patiently guided Y/N around the rink, showing her how to balance the skates and how to push off. Y/N stumbled a few times, but each time, Sunghoon caught her before she fell.

As they skated, they talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company. 

Eventually, they took a break and Sunghoon bought Y/N some ice cream. They sat on a bench, watching the other skaters glide by.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Y/N said, smiling at Sunghoon.

"Of course," he replied, taking her hand in his. "I just wanted to share something I love with you."

Y/N leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling grateful and content. As they finished their ice cream, Sunghoon knew that he wanted to take Y/N ice skating again. It was the perfect date with the perfect person.