Affection

YN and Heesung found solace in each other's arms, the softness of their bed providing a comforting haven. As they cuddled, YN played one of Heesung's interviews on her laptop, wanting to relish in the warmth of his voice and presence even when he wasn't physically there.

As the interview played, Heesung's face appeared on the screen, his voice resonating throughout the room. YN watched intently, captivated by his every word and gesture. And then, a particular statement caught her attention.

"I hate when people ask for affection," Heesung said, his tone laced with a hint of frustration.

YN's eyebrows furrowed, a mixture of curiosity and amusement taking hold. She paused the video and turned to face Heesung, her eyes sparkling with playful mischief. "But I always ask for affection," she quipped, a teasing smile dancing on her lips.

Heesung's gaze met hers, his expression softening as he took in her playful demeanor. "You aren't people," he replied, his voice filled with tenderness and affection.

A wave of warmth washed over YN as his words sank in. She understood the depth of his sentiment, the unique connection they shared. With a contented sigh, she snuggled closer to him, intertwining their fingers.

In that quiet moment, surrounded by love and understanding, YN and Heesung found solace in the unspoken language between them. Their bond surpassed any need for explicit requests for affection. It was a silent agreement, a dance of give and take, where they freely shared love and tenderness without hesitation.

As the interview continued playing in the background, their focus shifted to each other. Their gazes locked, words unnecessary in the face of their shared affection. Heesung's arms encircled YN, pulling her even closer, their bodies fitting together like pieces of a perfect puzzle.

The world outside their embrace faded away as they basked in the comfort of their love. In the quietude of the moment, they found solace, understanding, and the reassurance that their connection went beyond words—a bond that would continue to strengthen, nourished by the unspoken affection that flowed effortlessly between them.