Break

Niki had always been a bundle of energy, bouncing around with excitement and enthusiasm for everything he did. But sometimes, even he needed a break from the constant go-go-go of his busy life as a member of Enhypen.

YN noticed this, and one day surprised him with a quiet picnic in the park. They spread out a blanket under the shade of a tree, nibbling on sandwiches and fruit as they chatted and laughed.

As they finished eating, YN pulled out a small notebook and a pencil, handing them to Niki. "Draw something," she said with a smile.

Niki raised an eyebrow in surprise but took the pencil and started sketching, his eyes darting between YN and his paper as he worked. As he drew, his movements became slower and more deliberate, his energy channeling into the lines on the page.

YN watched him with a soft smile, marveling at the way he was able to pour his whole heart into everything he did. When he was finished, she took the notebook from him and flipped through the pages, admiring the sketches and doodles he had created.

"You're so talented," she said, looking up at him with awe.

Niki blushed, a shy smile on his face. "Thanks," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear.

YN leaned in to kiss him softly, feeling the warmth of his lips on hers. They sat in silence for a few minutes, watching the people and the clouds go by.

Finally, Niki spoke up. "Thanks for this," he said, gesturing to the picnic spread around them. "I needed a break."

YN smiled back at him. "Anytime," she said.