ROOM IN THE WOODS XII

As the day passed there was a knock at the door. The girls were too busy doing god knows what and they didn't hear the door knocking. "Anyone going to get it?" I asked.

None of them responded. I grutten and rolled over off the bed. I walked towards the door as the knocking became harsher and louder. I yelled in annoyance

"OI i'm coming asswipe '',

When I opened the door two men in blue and yellow uniforms stood in front of me.  I look at one of the men's chest.

There was the school crest embroidered into his coat.

Great guards.

"Are you Ophelia daughter of iracebeth former queen of crims" he asked keeping a stirn look on his face.

I looked behind me looking at evie then at mal. Mal looked more worried than evie.

It was clear that it was because she most likely thinks that we got caught for what happened in the bathroom.

"Little formal there huh men?" I smirked as I led on the doorframe waiting for some sort of reply.

I didn't get one they just continued to stare

"okayy... depends who's asking?" The man next to him looked more scared than the first guy. Guessing he knows what kind of trouble my mother caused, I smirked at the face he made.

"King Adam, headmaster of Auradon Prep, has talked to his son about your living situation,"

the second man answered, keeping his eyes planted on something other than me.

Internally I was laughing. I like being feared, it was funny to see people trying to have a conversation with me but get too scared to even say one word.

"Ahuh," I muttered, "well then I guess you have the right gal, what do you boys need? You disrupted my beauty rest, this face doesn't happen on its own '' .

The first man who had kept eye contact with me answered.

"The King has denied your request to be moved to your friend's dorm and has asked us personally to escort you to your aunt's house.".

I looked down in disapoint ment.  I knew this was going to happen. Why did not unpack my bag that I had.

I looked backa t mal and evie. Evie looked upset and shocked at the same time. "Wait does this mean..."

Mal asked. I cut her off knowing what her question was.

"It means that we won't have any time to help evie finish her dress," I said , emphasizing the word dress.

Both girls knew what I was talking about.

"What about my things? I was told by your little prince that they were moved here for the night?" I asked.

The more weak guard looked at me. It was very clear that he didn't want to seem scared but he very much failed at doing that the first time he started talking.

"Um, all of your bags and belongings have already been moved to the white queen's living quarters."

Great

Just peachy.

I looked back at Mal and evie once again.  I saw it in their eyes, both of them knew what this meant, they knew how much more risky this plan had become.

. This wasn't too bad of a thing but the main plan was to get the wand at night, there would be a less likely chance for us getting caught as we would all have more time to get back home before anyone would notice that the wand was missing and that we were gone.