chapter 2

Harry was back in Draco his dorm to practice. Where defense against the dark arts was his least favorite subject on the beginning of the schoolyear was now his favorite. It's the fourth time they are doing this, and Harry knew a lot more about Draco and Draco knew a lot more about Harry. for example Draco knew how Harry lives with his aunt and uncle and Harry knew that Draco loves watching the moon from his window at home. Harry however felt more alone than ever. His friends were a bit mad at him and busier with each other and the only times when Harry actually had fun was on Monday morning during defense against the dark arts. "Ready?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. Draco spoke the spell. He saw a lot nicer things that happened in his past. When Draco introduced himself to harry, when Hermione, Ron and Harry became best friends. When they won the house cup. When he caught his first snitch. Draco smiled; "that was a lot better than it was last time." Draco said. Harry smiled. "Your turn." Harry said and casted the spell. He saw nothing for a long time after 3 minutes he saw his mother in ,what harry guessed, their garden and she was tending it. Draco looked very young 5 or something. "Mum, what are these." His high voice asked. "Those are lilies, I'm growing them for someone who died. Lily Potter, you will learn about her later and maybe her son, Harry Potter, I think you two might be friends." It went black again. "That was almost perfect." Harry said trying to avoid talking about what he had seen. "I'm sorry." Draco said. "I didn't know." Harry said. "My mother puts flowers on their grave every now and then." Draco said. Harry smiled. "If you see her again can you thank her?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. They looked in each other's eyes for a brief second. "How long do you know you're into men?" Draco asked. "Since I was a little boy actually, I kissed loads of boys in kindergarten, I had a boyfriend in middle school and last year I had Cedric and now I'm still waiting for that one person to kiss me, just one more time. Last time it felt really good." Harry answered. Draco knew he was talking about him. the only thing that he wanted to do was hug him. "Any other questions? I need to get ready for care for magical creatures." Harry said, hoping Draco wanted to talk about something. "Well, I don't but I see you want to talk so let's talk about what I saw." Draco answered. Harry smiled and they started talking both boys moving a bit forward every now and then until their faces were only a few inches from each other. Both boys looked at each other. Harry thought about Draco his damned grey eyes. They have seen things that are horrible. they have cried liters of tears and they have loved. Suddenly Harry felt Draco his lips on his, four weeks ago he knew he just wanted to try but then it was different. Harry kissed back this time. Unfraternally the bell rang. "I have to go." Harry said and ran away.

Draco was happy with what just happened. He knew that after the lessons he was going to search for Harry and talk about what happened. That was until Dobby appeared in the room. "Dobby?" Draco asked; he ignored Draco and searched around his room. "What are you doing here?" Draco asked. "Dobby isn't going to answer questions from the Malfoys anymore." Dobby answered; "Dobby is free." Dobby said. Draco sat back on his bed. "Where is Harry Potter?" he asked. "In his class. You aren't going to find any Gryffindork in this room." Draco said. Dobby went away. Draco was concerned so he ran towards- care for magical creatures and saw Harry leaving. Draco sighed and looked at the class; Hagrid seemed to notice. "Malfoy what're yeh doing here?" Hagrid asked. "I'm here because I wanted to see which fantastic beast you brought this time." Draco lied. Everyone was surprised about what he just said. "Well, if you are very interested you can ride this one." Hagrid said pointing at a Thestral. "Can everyone here see him?" Draco asked. "Now, only Harry and you." Hermione said. "no one asked for you." Draco said and walked towards the creature. Harry came back to the group ."I didn't know you would come on your free period." Harry said. Draco smiled. "All right guys let's talk about them, why do you think if people can see them, they avoid them?" Hagrid asked. "Because they look different." Draco said. Hagrid looked at him. "Everyone avoids people when they are different." Harry finished. "They let them feel alone to show that they are different." Draco whispered. "But usually people who are different like to be around people like them." Harry eyed on Draco. "I think this is much deeper then this class." Draco heard Hermione whisper. "no one asked your opinion." Draco said. She gave Draco a glare. "don't glare at me." Draco said; Harry walked towards Draco. "don't be so rude, she just told what she thought." Harry said; "her thought is wrong." Draco said and left the group again. It did go deeper than the lesson. He felt relieved that Harry felt the same but now he knew he couldn't visit Harry, Draco thought he made him mad.

Which wasn't, because Harry went to visit Draco himself, he too wanted to talk about what happened that morning, so after classes were done, he walked towards the dungeons. "Strutting around the corridors like your father, are we?" Snape's voice sounded behind Harry. "My father didn't strut and nor do I." Harry answered. Snape rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here," he asked. "I'm here because I want to talk to someone." Harry answered. "don't you dare lie to me. You're here to get some information about quidditch." Snape said. "No it's not, he is here for me." Draco stood behind Snape. Harry smiled. Snape raised his eyebrow. "Goodbye professor." Harry said with a smirk and walked with Draco towards his room. "how'd you know I was there?" Harry asked. "I heard you two." Draco answered, while sitting on his bed.