Abbey's Diary

Heath's POV
I was in Abbey's room. I looked under her bed because I was looking for her family album to see if she has any siblings. I found a book. It said, "DIARY Abbey Bominable" I opened it. I read,
"Dear Diary,
I HATE HEATH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has cheated on me like 3 times and I can't believe I'm still with this dude!!!!!!
He has dated me, Kitty, Robecca, AND Lorna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day I'm gonna kill all four of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well obviously not myself. Hopefully Any of them don't find this but if they do I will kill them immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I WILL find out......
Abbey Bominable"
I didn't know that she now hated me and wanted to kill me! "I can't believe she called me that." I said to myself. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!?!?!" I heard someone say. It wasn't Abbey for sure. But the ghoul did have Abbey's accent. Sorta. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked the ghoul. "My Nam e is Anny. You know Abbey?" She said. "Yeah, I'm her boyfriend. Why else would I be here?" I answered. "Abbey's like my best friend! I NEVER new she had a boyfriend!" Anny said, "I mean she said that she had a lot of friends and a boy was flirting with her on her first day of school and she froze him! It was funny." "I'm that guy!" I said cheerfully. "No way!!! She said his name was Heath Burns. And when she went to Scaris she kinda said she liked him but it was by accident!" Anny giggled. Wow, she talks A LOT!!! =) Abbey's friend is pretty too. Maybe if I broke up with Abbey and dated Anny, Abbey would be fine with it. I mean in her diary she did say she hates me. And she called me that. Yeah Abbey won't mind.