Blaze and Halilintar

"Since when you have been this close with Hali?"

Blaze sit down beside his twin, Who is currently on the brink of dozing off. He tapped Ais a few times on the shoulder, earning a groaned from him.

"Hali's not that scary, so why not?"

A question for a question. Blaze huff in irritation with Ais attitude. They both twins but their personalities really contraindicated with each other.

The younger twin just give a lazy smiled, quickly stand up and head to his three brothers who currently talking to each other.

.
.
.

"you should priorities urself first Hali"

"I agree with Gempa on that."

Solar put his arm on top of the eldest shoulder. Yellow eyes meet red. The usual sharpness soften meeting his younger brother eyes.

Gempa gives a sigh before changing his attention towards the light elemental user.

"and you too Sol"

"You and Hali"

With that the said elemental gasps but not brave enough to say anything to his brother. Even with facts, no one can beat Gempa's strictness even Halilintar.

Halilintar let out a small laugh before giving a soft punch towards his older brother.

"don't worry, you have my word this time"

"really?"

Gempa raised his right eyebrow, disbelief with Halilintar's words.

"yes and cuz I made a promise with someone"

Before Solar can ask who is he refer to, someone interrupt making three of them turn their gaze towards the newcomer.

"yup, with me...."

Ais said between yawn. With the other gaze still on him, he put his arms around the lightning elemental user.

Both Solar and Gempa exchanged gaze with each other. Ais clinging is normal, but Halilintar accepting that kind of behavior is new.

They knew the other as someone who avoid close contact at all mean. Well, if that have change, meaning Ais have successfully break Halilintar's wall.

"Didn't we have a new mission?"

Halilintar asked, not aware of his two brother curious staring at him.

"It should be that, but commander sure take his times"

Solar take a glance at his watch, thinking of the time that has pass. They was like a couple of second silent before the sudden hologram of Ciciko appear.

The signature black glass was missing. Blaze was going to point out but quickly being silent with Gempa's stare.

"Boboiboy!"

"Commander Ciciko, what happen?"

Taufan said, sitting on his hoverboard.

"I can't say for now but Laksamana Tarung will send the detail later"

Ciciko said, clearly having a gunshot sound as the background. No one say anything or react, looking like it was a normal thing to happen.

Another prisoner escaped or just some lunatic aliens trying to steal power spera.

Just a normal day for the seven brothers.

.
.
.
.

"Solar will be with Gopal and Ying"