• 00

✧◑▷

Veliona's POV

I let out a deep sigh as I collapsed onto my bed after what felt like hours of playing Genshin Impact. My eyes were tired from staring at the screen, and my fingers were stiff from the endless battles.

“I should really get some rest... I have school tomorrow,” I muttered to myself, feeling the weight of exhaustion settle in. I buried my face in the pillow, inhaling its soft, familiar scent, before letting out another sigh.

As I lay there, thoughts wandered. I wonder if the new chapter of Oshi no Ko will be released tomorrow? Or maybe I should switch to Honkai Impact for a change of pace. The idea tempted me, but I knew it would only keep me up even later.

Rolling onto my back, I stared up at the ceiling, watching the shadows dance across it. Another sigh escaped my lips. “That would definitely distract me from school... I really need to focus and get my grades up this time,” I said aloud, determined to be more responsible.

With a firm nod, I reached over and placed my phone on the bedside table. No more distractions for tonight. I should get to sleep now, I thought. Closing my eyes, I pulled the blanket up to my chin and let the comforting warmth envelop me.

✧◑▷

Narrator's POV

As Veliona's eyes fluttered shut, a soft light began to glow from her phone. At first, it was faint, almost unnoticeable, but then it grew brighter, filling the room with an eerie white light. Suddenly, everything went dark.

"Hey, Veli-chan... Wake up~"

A sweet, melodic voice gently pulled Veliona from the depths of sleep. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Is it morning already? She thought, groggily blinking her eyes open. The voice was familiar, but... something was off.

Slowly, Veliona lifted her head, expecting to see her mother standing by her bedside. But instead, she found herself staring at a face she never thought she'd see in real life.

Ai Hoshino.

Her heart nearly stopped as she took in the sight before her. Ai, the idol from Oshi no Ko, stood there with her signature radiant smile, her purple eyes shimmering with six-pointed star pupils that seemed to glow with warmth. She was more real than any screen could ever portray.

"You’re finally awake! What took you so long, my Veli~?" Ai giggled, her voice as sweet and playful as ever.

Veliona’s mind spun in disbelief. This couldn’t be happening. How could Ai Hoshino be standing in front of her, smiling at her like they were old friends? And more importantly... why did she call her "Veli"?

Veliona blinked, her body frozen in place. Is this a dream?

She reached up to rub her eyes, hoping the image of Ai would vanish. But when she looked again, Ai was still there, smiling patiently.

This... this isn’t possible. I was just in my room... I was going to sleep... Veliona’s thoughts were racing as she tried to make sense of the impossible.

"Come on, don’t just stare at me like that! We’ve got so much to do today!" Ai chirped, her enthusiasm infectious. She twirled around, her long hair swaying gracefully behind her.

Veliona sat up slowly, her mind still reeling. What... what exactly is going on here?

•••

A/N: Oops, it's been a year I think that I posted the chapter from this fanfic, I was quite busy with school 😔 and don't worry! I will post a new chapter again if I'm free from my school works ehe.