• 04

✧◑▷

Veliona's POV

It's been 5 months ever since I transmigrated into the world of Oshi no ko..I still can't believe that I reincarnated as Veliona Fukomoto who is a non-existent character in Oshi no ko that was not mentioned in the manga.

I sigh and I were in a van with Ai and her Manager Ichigo Saito and we are going to the country side Hospital to check up on Ai's pregnancy.

I look out of the car window and i can see many idol posters of me and Ai and even in TV commercials...

Who knows that this non-existent character is quite popular idol like Ai..

"Veli-chan?" Ai's voice called out besides me as I turn to face her.

"Hm? What is it, Ai-chan?" You spoke her with a soft voice since you search around the media for Veliona's personality...it was stated that she is gentle and calm person around..even when she is performing as an idol to her fans.

I thought blankly when i saw some crazy comments on my performance videos in the social media.

'They are sure thirsty and crazy fans for this poor girl that I was transmigrated..' You thought about that as you sigh.

"I wonder what my children looks like~ I'm kinda Excited." Ai giggles softly as she softly caress her bump.

'They have blonde hair like that guy..one is a copy of 'him' and a girl who has the same face as yours.' I thought once again as I let out a small smile.

"Well..I hope everyone in the hospital we are visiting.. won't notice us.." I spoke to her as I look at her with a soft smile.

"Ehe~! Don't worry! We wore our matching hats and hoodies! No one won't recognize us!" Ai winks at me as she gives me a bright smile.

"Ai..." Suddenly we heard the Manager's Voice in the front seat.

"How did this happen?" Ichigo sighs as he looks at Ai and me.

"Who is the Father?" He asked her in a stern and concerned tone like a father speaking to his daughter.

"Well.. That's.." Ai muttered as she blinks her eyes..

The Manager stares at her as he is waiting for her answer.

"Ehehe~! That's a secret!" Ai laughs as she stuck out her tongue and winks at her Manager as he lightly groans at her reckleness.

"Fukomoto-san..do you perhaps know the Father?" Ichigo turned to me as his eyes stares at me and he is also waiting for my answer.

'Yeah..No..I won't telling you about that psychopath.' I thought about that with a blank smile.

"Haha~ I'm sorry but I don't know the Father is." I spoke with a closed eyes smile while clasping my hands together..Aish~ Veliona's personality is so hard to imitate..

"Haaaahhhh...." The Manager sighs as he continues to drive the car.

✧◑▷

I apologize for not uploading any chapters for half a month 😭

I was quite busy for my exams and school.. Luckily I'm already finished >:3333

I'm sorry everyone for making you wait.