• 01

✧◑▷

Narrator's POV

Veliona stood frozen in disbelief, her mind racing as she took in the sight before her. Ai Hoshino—the Ai Hoshino from Oshi no Ko—was standing right in front of her, looking as real as life itself. Could she still be dreaming? This couldn’t be possible, right?

“Uhm...” Veliona stammered, struggling to form words as her gaze locked onto Ai’s mesmerizing purple eyes, which sparkled with six-pointed white star pupils. The intensity of Ai’s gaze made Veliona’s heart pound faster.

“Hm? What’s wrong, Veli-chan?” Ai tilted her head slightly, a sweet smile curling her lips. Without warning, she placed her hands on both of Veliona’s cheeks and pinched them gently.

“Ahh~! Your cheeks are so soft and adorable! I could pinch them all day~!” Ai giggled, her playful voice filling the room as she continued to squish Veliona’s cheeks between her fingers.

Veliona blinked in surprise, feeling the pressure of Ai’s hands on her face. The light sting of the pinching was too real, too vivid. This wasn’t a dream. Her eyes widened in realization. I’ve been transmigrated into the world of Oshi no Ko... But the question that nagged at her was—who exactly had she become?

Her heart raced as she tried to keep calm, her mind buzzing with confusion. “Uhm... I...” Veliona struggled to get her words out, eyes darting to Ai’s bright smile before she took a shaky breath.

“Uh, Ai... Can I, um... go to the bathroom?” Veliona asked nervously, her voice trembling as she waited for Ai’s response. Her heart pounded so loudly in her chest she feared Ai might hear it. This has to be a dream... right?

“Hm? Oh, of course~” Ai replied, giving Veliona a playful wink, her signature smile—the same one from the anime and manga—lighting up her face. Veliona still couldn’t believe her eyes. Ai was right there, standing before her, as if they had known each other forever.

Veliona slowly stood up from the couch, her legs feeling shaky beneath her. She took a hesitant step forward but immediately stopped, her face flushing with embarrassment. She turned to look back at Ai, who watched her with curious eyes.

“I... I forgot... Um, where’s the bathroom again?” Veliona asked awkwardly, her cheeks burning as she tried to hide her growing discomfort.

Ai blinked in confusion, tilting her head to the side as she smiled softly. “I thought you knew the way to the bathroom... Veli-chan, are you feeling alright?” There was genuine concern in Ai’s voice as she looked at Veliona.

“I...” Veliona’s mind raced as panic surged through her. What do I say? What do I do? She scrambled to find the right words. “I-I just... forgot! Haha, silly me!” she said with a nervous laugh, avoiding Ai’s gaze. Her hands felt clammy, and she could feel a trickle of sweat running down her back.

Ai, though still confused, didn’t question her further. “Oh, alright~ Just head down the hallway and turn left. You’ll find the bathroom there,” Ai said cheerfully, giving Veliona a big, bright smile that seemed to chase away any tension.

Veliona let out a breath of relief. She doesn’t suspect anything... she thought, thankful that Ai hadn’t pressed her for more details.

Turning away, Veliona walked down the hallway as instructed. She glanced over her shoulder once more to see Ai still smiling at her, before making the left turn. Her thoughts were spinning.

Is this some kind of dream? She mumbled to herself as she approached a door at the end of the hallway. Everything around her felt so real—too real for a dream. It’s impossible, yet... here I am.

She grabbed the doorknob, twisting it open, and stepped inside the bathroom. The soft light from the mirror illuminated the space as she walked toward it. Her reflection stared back at her.

“What...?” Veliona whispered as her eyes went wide in shock.

The reflection in the mirror wasn’t the girl she knew herself to be. Instead, it was someone stunning, almost ethereal. The girl in the reflection had long, wavy snow-white hair with soft lavender tints at the ends. Her eyes—light amethyst, almost crystalline—sparkled with a brilliance that seemed otherworldly. And her pupils... they were shaped like delicate white diamonds.

Veliona’s breath caught in her throat as she reached out to touch her reflection. The girl in the mirror mirrored her movements. Her hands trembled slightly as she pressed her fingers to her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin.

This... this isn’t a character from the manga or anime!

Her mind raced as realization sank in. She hadn’t just transmigrated into the world of Oshi no Ko—she had been reincarnated as a completely non-existent character. A person who was never part of the original story.

Veliona’s heart pounded as she stared at her new reflection. “Who... am I?” she whispered, her voice barely audible in the silence of the room.

✧◑▷