2|•

Time flies so fast! I realized this when I returned to Korea.

It has been almost 3 weeks since I returned to Korea...
Yup! I enjoyed my days with my family.
It was the most memorable thing in my life.
I craved this so much and finally, I am getting it.

I tried to contact my all high school friends. I somehow found their numbers.
The most shocking thing was they all are in touch with each other.

They were upset with me because I didn't inform them and went to the UK.
I somehow managed to convince them,
Thankfully they all agreed.

I was deep in my thoughts when my phone rang.

I checked who was calling me.
It was my High school best friend
Lily!!

I picked up the call

OTP
"Hey wassup!" I asked her

"I am good man, I missed you so much and I am happy that you moved to Korea again," she said excitedly.

A smile across my lips due to her statement "I missed you so much"
"Aww, I never thought you would miss me, okay anyways but I missed you too!" I said while smiling.

"And how was your UK life?" She asked me

"Not bad" i said (worst)

"Oh I see...umm are you free in the evening?" She asked.

"Yes I, am free," I said.

"Okay let's meet then, as you are saying you are free tho-" she exclaimed.

"Okaayy!!! Let's meet! Where should we meet up?" I sounded excited, yup I am.

"Come to my bakery, we will close it together then we will go on a small date, what say?" She said making me confused about her bakery?.

"Yup I don't mind but, your bakery? Don't tell me you opened your bakery?"
I was surprised man.
"I know you won't believe this but yes I opened the bakery and named it as LILY'S BAKERY!!"
"OMG no!!! Are you serious" I said I was shocked.

We chit chat for almost 2 hours, as she was saying how everyone chose their career and how she decided to open a bakery. It was her dream but I am happy for her as she was following her passion.

After long chit chats we decided to end the call as she was going to prepare for some orders which were pending.

I decided to come out of my room and spend some time with my sister.