13|•

"Are you comfortable to share"? My voice was cold enough

"Are you comfortable to share"? My voice was cold enough. Something is bothering her. She isn't this sacred of anyone.

She hated herself. I made her sit on my lap. Her head is low. She isn't facing me.
"It's okay I am not pressurizing you, it's just I need to know who made you this". She looked at me. For a few seconds, we made eye contact.

"You will hate me". Her head was down again she mumbled something. I heard what she is trying to say. "I won't".

I made her look at me. Aera slides her hand near my neck for balance. Her eyes are moist. She let out all her worries and frustration on my chest. She brought her face near my chest and started sobbing.

My heart ached listening to her sobs. I never like the way she cried. She isn't crying for anyone but for her ex. I didn't like it. I placed my palm on her hair and gave her a scalp massage.

After a few minutes of letting out, she looked at me. "Everyone says it in the first place". My heart ached to look at her and listen to her what she spoke right now.

She has something unbearable past. She is deeply hurt so why she pretends to be happy? I need to know who made her this.
"I am firm on my decisions". I made it clear.

She held my collar in one of her fists and looked at me. "You will be ashamed of me". She is repeating it. It's irritating me.

"I won't".
"After knowing you will divorce me".
Why is she doing this? Is she already hating herself so much? I am losing my calm.
"Aera, I am firm on my decisions I am not divorcing you". I raised my voice on her.

Why would I divorce her? I am happy with her. She isn't saying anything yet. Her eyes are crying. I whipped those tears. Bend towards her and gave a small peak on her forehead.

"I was rapped by him and his friends". My body went numb. I asked myself multiple times did I hear right? By whom?

"By whom?". She looked at me for a few seconds. "Seo-jun". Her voice was cold.
It's getting out of my nerve. I want to kill him fucking right in front of her. How the fuck did he even insert his dirty dick in Aera?

I want to punch his nose so hard. I want to cut his dick harder until he begs for the plastic one. I controlled my anger which was taking over me. My eyes were already red.

Aera can sense it. I calmed myself and looked at Aera. She was hoping I will hate her. But it's not going to happen in any life.
I don't know what I feel about her.

When she is near me my whole world is shining like stars. The way she gets annoyed with me makes me happy. I know she is something doing to me for a long time but I am ignoring my feelings.

"why aren't you saying something". I looked at her. They moist eyes of her made me sad.
"it's okay if you are planning to divorce me-". She tried to get off my lap. I harshly pulled her close to me by her waist.