21|•

I'm not getting this meeting, it isn't going how it should be go

I'm not getting this meeting, it isn't going how it should be go. I looked for some ideas but the company isn't listing.

I sighed more than 5 times throughout the meeting. At this point, I was waiting to end the meeting soon.

While the meeting my phone was buzzing continuously. Some unsaved numbers kept calling.

After an hour meeting finally ended the meeting. I shook my hands with them and left the meeting room. Soon I took the phone out and dialled the number-

The line connected after a few rings.
I didn't answer it, I gave the person to speak it.

“Nice to meet you, Mr Kim ”.
The voice was familiar.
“Nice to meet you too”.  That's great the person knows my existence.

“I touched your women today, I was dying for it-”.
My eyes darken. I know who it is.

The grip over my fist tightens. Anger was Boling inside me.

“In what way did you touch? By your fingers or Dirty dick?”.

He is going to lose something soon. He fucking touched my women. How the fuck did he even dare.

My voice was calm when I asked him.
“With my slender fingers”.
The voice came from the phone which made me come out of my thoughts-

“Get ready you are going to beg for your fingers”. And the line end. I called my assistant to book the flight tickets.

I checked Aera's message they weren't saying anything. I looked at my phone and found her voicemail.

I plugged my earphone and turned on.
She was almost whispering and breathing heavily out,

“Taheyung, I am inviting Lily to stay with me, I can't sleep alone-but I never knew Seo-jun showed up, his actions are scarring me, he even hurt Lily last night.
I hope you are doing well, call me if you get time to hear it. I am handling over here take care”.

I played her second voicemail.
Her voice was cracking she was almost crying she sniffed hard. My heart ached when I heard her trembling voice.

“Taehyung he-touched me, and tried to force over m-me”. My rage was hitting harder.

I removed my earplugs and soon called her.
The line didn't connect very well. My blood is Boling, I shouldn't have left her alone.
H called my assistant to book the flight asap.

---

I ran from the car and opened the door harshly, I was welcomed by the darkness.

I soon made my steps upstairs. I knocked out the door.

After a few minutes of giving up, I twisted the doorknob and found it to be open-