6|•

I am out of the plan

I don't want this, I hate it.
Why everyone wants me to marry? I am happy. I am satisfied I don't need anyone.
I hate it when those couples do clingy stuff.

It irritates the hell out of me.

"Mr. Kim what do you think of the deal?". The old man said a.k.a Mr Choi.
I was expecting the answer NO from my dad.

And I know he will never listen to me I hold my fist tightly. As it was going against my will.

"I am okay with it Mr. Choi, Let's collaborate!". That's when the last word was spoken by my dad.

"Taehyung, you are going to Marry". He looked in my direction and demanded.

"Dad, Who is the bride?". I asked him as I was curious about where I am going to spend my life.

"It, MISS CHOI AERA, The daughter of Mr Choi". My dad said. I looked in Mr Choi's direction to confirm whether what my dad was talking about is right or I just misheard it.

Aera, Choi Aera the woman which I mate today is that she?

I was in my thoughts when a voice approached me.

"Mr Taehyung, Aera is my elder daughter, as she is not interested to hold the CEO post of my company, me and Mr Kim your father decided to collaborate with our company so you can hold the CEO post and Aera can follow her passion". Mr Choi said while making his posture straight.

I studied what he said, the woman was not interested in holding the CEO post, but she can Handel it. I haven't seen her work but her attitude says it all.

MR. CHOI'S company comes in the top 5 companies in Korea, It would be profitable for Kim enterprise, Because of collaboration the shares can increase and there is a huge profit.

It is an important step for my business I decided to go for it.
Mr Choi talked about her passion, I didn't get that I looked at him and found him already looking at me.

"What's her passion?". I asked him.
"She wants to work in the fashion department". He said while resting his hand on the desk.

I looked at my father he was already impressed by him. Wow.
About fashion, I have seen her twice and damn yes she can pull it off.

I looked at Mr Choi "Dad, Mr Choi I am agreed to this". I said while nodding my head.

My dad gave me a satisfied smile. It's better to clear the mission now if I won't agree with this he would have eaten my brain.

Mr Choi and my dad shook hands and started to talk about when to meet and I wasn't interested In this so took I my leave there and decided to spend time with me, Jeon and Park.

I told them about it. They were a bit shocked but I am sure they are happy for me.
I don't care about this marriage.

Let's see if her family and my family want us to give her a chance at this wedding then I won't mind if only the woman is the one I met today in Jin-ha's school.