Resemblance.

Jungkook : Alryt! Everyone is ready. The files are done. The presentation is all set to go.

(He said brimming with a smile which showered proud for himself)

He sighed and landed down by the nearby couch.

Jin came in to find an exhausted jungkook ....

Jin: I see everything is done?

Jungkook : absolutely.. You Should know who took the entire responsibility for the presentation arrangements.

Jin chuckled at him.

Jin: don't over do It. It's not like he'll praise you anyways!

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

Jungkook: I'm used to that...(he scoffed)

Jin : better luck next time (*he said and laughed)

Jungkook: hyungggg *he whined *

Jin : kiddo.. We should've known we were talking about that non-human being.

Despite being older and living with him for years .... I don't remember him respecting me once. *sigh*

Jungkook: are u perhaps hurt?*holding back his laugh*

Jin : me ? Oh comon...

First of all it was our fault to expect that he'll show us any signs of psychological human behaviour instincts...
Which is absolute abnormal of him.

Jungkook couldn't hold back himself anymore that he burst into laughter....

Jin looked at him devastated.

Jungkook on the other hand rolled on the couch laughing.

Jin : you better stop laughing before he comes out.

Jungkook : hyung you sounded encyclopedia .

Jin : living with both you for years have ruined my senses and my functioning.

Jungkook : hyung fighting! *controling laughter *

Before jin could react the door opened screeching....revealing his dark presence surrounded by his terrifying Aura.
As he walked in, his leather boots made that aristocratic tapping sound on the floor.

His raven curls....dark dusky eyes, along with his perfectly sharped jawline made him look illegally incredibly hott.
He's dressed in a black button-down, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to the elbows, as suit jacket flung over one shoulder, his other hand hooked loosely in the pocket of his slacks.

The picture of ease....

He gave them a narrow eyes and sat back on his leather chair.... With a straightend posture keeping his legs on over the other.

He stared at both of them for a second before saying-

Taehyung :
"perhaps were you guys bad bitching about Me in my absence?? "

Jungkook looked at jin.. Gulping gown his salaiva..

Jin pretended that he never existed there..

(When he got back no answer..
He stared at them with his single brows raised)

Jungkook : H-hhe..ofcource no hyung ...we were just discussing about -

Taehyung : *raises his eyebrows *
" about "? He said

Jungkook hits jin he his elbows.. And jin-

Jin: about- uh

Ahh about his mere interest in finding a girlfriend...