Are u stalking me?

Next day morning,
It was a warm day, y/n was quite busy running through her files, very focused. Being so stressed she pushed back her hair in frustration. It's been 2 hours and still nothing helped.  Seems like She's into something real serious. When her frustration reached its peek she abruptly stood up to go get some fresh air outside. The air conditioner wasn't enough?

Well, it wasn't actually the temperature that's bothering her . She was doing some serious research on someone whom she have been wanting to know more about.
The bunch of files and documentaries spread across the desk wasn't helping either? Why? This certain someone was epicly private! No one in this damn place knows a thing other than him being a psycho killer. WTF? She don't believe it, for real.

As she was pacing back and forth, there comes  her lovely chaotic best friend all freshend up 100% overflowing with charms.

?Why are u pacing around here and there like an idiot?" said Evie.

"Don't even ask me evie, I'm on the verge of loosing every single brain cell of mine" y/n said being annoyed at her self. She kept both of her hands on her forehead and sighed.

Evie : what's the matter? She said in her casual tone putting hands around her bestfriends shoulder.

Y/n: come with me.

She took Evie inside the cabin and switched on her laptop which was already in the sleep mode.
Evie : what's in here?

Y/n: a min..let me just open the-  ah look at this.

Evie turned her focus towards the screen and gasped.
Evie : what? How?
Y/n: Exactly! What how and when ...i have no idea.

Evie : Do u think he did this?
Is that why you have these files and documents here? You were trying to dig his informations again?
Evie herself so confused as she read the news headlines again and again.

" The Choi industries 70% share now belongs to "born blood oraganisation"

(born blood belongs to taehyung, if you guys don't remember I suggest you to read chapter 1&2 where there are scenes taehyung dealing with Mr Choi)

" Choi Minyo is dead"
(brother of Mr Choi) 

Y/n: what in the world is happening? Who would dare to kill such a person who has tons of political and economic support with millions of people all over the world?

Evie : It's definitely the born blood behind all these.
And you see? Mr Choi was easily convinced to give away 70% of shares like that? 
Like do u think he's that dumb to do that? Even that to his black blood enemies.

Y/n: Isn't that obvious that he was forced!  Definitely forced. He lost his brother Evie.
I don't think he was just dead like that. It's 100% sure that he's killed.

Evie : you think it's him?

Y/n: I don't know eve.. As much as I want to defend him and believe he's a human. He' works otherwise.

Evie : This is business world
y/n! What do u even expect? Everyone out of you should be knowing this better than anyone else.
Evie : he's forced to live like that! If he needs to survive then he's forced to kill and move on.
Just like you're brother and dad.

Y/n: you think I don't know that?  I'm living my life with one of the most wanted criminals . Yet, I stayed cuz I get to know their heart felt side that no one will ever comes to know. I always do things to find out the best in people. And that's how Im willing to live my life with blood shed machines. Because that's who they are. I have seen the better side in them and that's exactly I'm willing to see in him as well (him as in Taehyung okay?)
she knows his name is taehyung and that's it,  she isn't aware that it's the same person who gave her daises yesterday isn't that obvious nobody would even guess it)