BIO

Name: Yn Ln

[][][]

Age: 17

[][][]

Gender: Male

[][][]

Appearance:

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: Wild

Eyes Color: Slitted Silver

[][][]

Race:

(Formerly) Full Human
(Current) Half Human, Half Dragon

[][][]

Aura: Icy colored White

[][][]

Personality:
To friends: Helpful, Compassionate, Selfless, Confident, Merciful (to those who switch sides), etc.
To enemies: Unforgiving, Merciless, etc.

[][][]

Likes: Equality, Freedom, Peace, Union, etc.

Dislikes: Corruption, Oppression, Conflicts, Slavery, etc.

[][][]

Semblance(s):

1st: Ice Manipulation - Yn can manifest anything made by ice in order to attack his opponents.

2nd: Icy Imprisonment - Yn can imprison his opponents in icy cages, letting the opponents feel the cool of ice for a limited time, with a bit of freezing effect.

3rd: Ice Barrier - Yn can guard himself from attacks by manifesting dome shaped icy barrier at will.

[][][]

Backstory:

Yn Ln lived an average life. His parents were more than just huntsman and huntress, they were also explorers and travelers who travel and explore all over Remnant, willing to unlock the world's secrets.

They trained their son to be the next huntsman after them, for they he will continue their legacy.

Until one day, an incident occurred. Yn was the only survivor, but his parents weren't so lucky, for they have died. Things weren't the same for Yn, during that day. So he trained himself to be stronger, and that is when his aura is unlocked and possesses not one semblance but three of them. The first being his signature semblance, while the three other two are powerful beyond imagination.

Until the age of 17, he was enrolled in Beacon Academy to train himself even further.

[][][]

Weapon(s):

Light Repulsor Sword