Chapter Four: The First Mission

Naruto was sat in the hokage office "I don't know Kakashi this is a A rank mission I don't think I should allow you to go it'll be basically solo" minato says and mito along with menma walk in "we'll come with I've been meaning to check on Naruto anyways" mito says smiling with her long blonde hair and menma looked mad he always was with that red hair once was saw as peace.

Naruto was clearly annoyed that menma was coming he didn't really care that mito was he did love his big sister but he knew he didn't want to show her that her once innocent little brother wasn't so innocent

Minato sighed then nodded "fine you guys can go but look after your selves and only the pair of you" minato says shooting a glare at Naruto who acted clueless. Minato approaved the mission and mito smiles and hugs her father "thank you father thank you" mito says and then turns around "let's get to it" mito says smiling brightly and Sasuke looks at her with a slight blush "wow" Sasuke says and Naruto is clearly annoyed "let it be Naruto Atleast if they date you don't have to worry about her falling in with someone like menma" urashiki says and Naruto sighs and Kakashi leads them outside "okay let's go you all should be prepared to go and if not it doesn't matter we're going to be staying with a bridge builder" Kakashi says and they all nod except for Naruto who just continues walking to the gate "finally" Naruto says.

They each arrive at the gate and start travelling through the Forrest. Naruto eventually gets bored of walking and starts flying and hovers instead and mito notices "hey little brother how did you learn that" mito asks "just came to me" naruto says and menma glares at him "I'm gonna kill that brat" menma mutters.

They stop by a lake and Naruto continues forwards "someone carry him you all should know how to water walk" Kakashi says and Sasuke grabs tazuna and they dart across the lake except for Naruto who flies slowly not particularly bothered if he's spotted.

Naruto lands on the ground and receives a punch in the head from his sister "what the hell was that for" Naruto asks "stop it with this God complex you might not acknowledge anyone as your equal but I'll beat you because that's what mother would do if she survived" mito says and naruto grunts "just look after yourself naruto your not immortal" mito says and Sasuke sweat drops "aww does someone have a crush" Kakashi teases Sasuke who turns red and Kakashi passes him a small mask that he uster wear when he was a kid "wear this it'll hide what's obvious" Kakashi says and Sasuke puts it on.

Menma barges passed Naruto and throws a kunai at a bush and blood leaks from the bush and he pulls something out throws it at Sakura it being a bunny "aghhhh" Sakura screeches "shut up banshi" menma says then looks at a tree "tagged" menma mutters then ducks as a executioners blade is thrown at him and is about to behead mito who was comforting Sakura and a red rod made of chakra catches the blade and slams it on the ground. "Who threw that" Naruto demands with his eyes both glowing as Jōgan and zabuza walks out of a thick thog "return my blade" zabuza says and Naruto releases it and it goes flying to zabuza when a string with a hook is added to the rod and Naruto dashes at zabuza who takes the hook through the chest with the string and Naruto pulls it back with a flame of chakra on the end of the hook that he grabs and digests and zabuza falls to his knees weak.

"What did you do to me brat" zabuza calls out and Naruto smirks as his eyes glow as Jōgan "teach you a lesson" Naruto says and flies over to him "I'll let you live for now" Naruto says and the hook along with the string on his rod disappears leaving just a sharp rod of chakra "if you ever come near me or my team again and I'll kill you tell gatō that" Naruto says a masked nin land in front of him and grabs his body "goodbye wonderer" Naruto says as the masked person dashes away "that guy isn't human" the masked shinobi says as they tree hop away.

Naruto turns his head to his team who were frozen including Kakashi "what the hell, he just one shotted a seven swordsmen of the mist, this guy is on a whole over level" Sasuke says to himself "Naruto" mito asks and menma smirks "good" menma mutters and Kakashi sighs "let's keep going" Kakashi says leading the way to tazuna's house.

They arrive at tazuna's house and Sasuke sighs then everyone notices the mask except for Naruto and go walks off into the woods. "Hey what's with the mask Sasuke-kun" Sakura asks and mito just smiles at him "trying to copy Kakashi ay" menma says and Sasuke releases a sigh and walks passed them and into the woods following Naruto. Sasuke needed to know what that jutsu was it was so strong he could tell from his sharingan that wasn't a normal weapon it was made out of chakra.

Sasuke darted through the forest and arrives behind Naruto who was just floating above the ground watching as the sun sat "it's beautiful isn't it Sasuke, this world" Naruto says and Sasuke sweat dropped "what the hell he's so strong he's not holding back his presence anyone in the world could feel it, what is his secret he seems to have always been this strong and why does he hold back I bet he held back just now against zabuza what is his end game" Sasuke mutters "I can hear you" Naruto says then turns around and looks at him "and if I did I obviously have my reasons" Naruto says and floats over to Sasuke.

Urashiki flies down and stands behind Sasuke "so what we doing Naruto you can't let him find out about karma we need to keep this on the low" urashiki says and Naruto nods going passed Sasuke "don't think yourself so strong Sasuke or myself for everyone fears someone and the things we fear are no less human than we are" Naruto says and Sasuke sweat drops as he disappears into the night "what the hell is that supposed to mean" Sasuke mutters.

"I think that'll confuse him for a bit" Naruto says and urashiki sighs "whatever you say kid" urashiki says then looks at the moon "kid they're coming soon" urashiki says and Naruto sweat drops and his heart beats fast clearly scared "they are" Naruto asks with a shakey voice "yes I'd decide now who you want by your side for they're going to take one of your siblings or both along with many others" urashiki says and Naruto sighs "it's whatever at this point let's just get to gatō's hide out" Naruto says and urashiki yawns "sure thing kid, want me to take over I haven't had any fun yet" urashiki asks and Naruto nods "sure why not" Naruto says and flies into the city.

Naruto sighs as he lands knowing someone was following him "damn mito" Naruto mutters obviously annoyed she was sweet her heart wasn't that of a shinobi she would never kill and that's what he loved about her she matched her Yang half of that force they probably should have switched half's after all then there'd be balance.

Naruto entered a warehouse and activated his karma seal stage one and his right eye changed into a byakugan and a he began to speak in a mix of urashiki and his own voice "Hm not bad this kid really did perfect the body for me" Narushiki said and floated through the house killing everyone with his rod and absorbed there chakra with his karma and continued reaching a room where the masked nin from earlier stood guarding pulling out senbon and Narushiki picked them up by the throat and slammed them into the wall then through the door as they flew out the window Narushiki continued forward into zabuza's room looking at gatō who looked up at him in fear and he sliced his throat with his rod for senbon to be thrown at him that his knocks away with his rod and a hook along with a line forms on it and he whips it up and it pierced through the nins heart and blood spill out there mouth "haku" zabuza calls out unable to move from his injury "your paralysed from the hook earlier remember it's a shame really he was too quick with his attack he could have prevented you from dying so pathetically" Narushiki says and pulls his rod and turns the chakra into a fruit eating it then looks at zabuza and stabs him in the throat with his rod "there's my mercy Zabuza of the mist" Naruto says then picks up his executors blade and teleported at Tazuna's house and placed the blade by the door and the karma deactivated and he returned to normal. "A gift" Naruto mutters and walks in the living room after picking the blade up and sets it by the fire place.