Chapter Four: End Of A Mission

Menma woke up in the morning finding the blade by the fire place taking it.

He placed it on his back smirking and walks in for dinner grabbing some toast and walks outside watching as the sun rises "what a glorious morning aye isn't it kurama" menma says and kurama grunts "sure why not" kurama says as he sits in the mind scape that matched that of a dark cave.

Menma then wrapped his fingers around the executors blade and smirks "aye kurama how many bandits do you wish to kill with this" menma asks "you have the other one samahada stick with it" kurama says and menma smirks "I'd rather kill hundreds with each blade" menma says with a smirk that could only compare to that of pure malice. Kurama sighs and menma hikds tight the blade then stabs it in the tree "or maybe I'll just gift it to Kakashi or something his fathers blade was broken at the fight of kaminari bridge, yes I will" menma says "oi idiot how do you think it got there" kurama says and menma thinks for moment then his eyes widen "mito" he calls out and dashes inside in his orange kcm2 cloak

"Yo" Naruto says and eating cereal "what's wrong menma" mito asks "the executors blade I found it by the fire place so zabuza must be here" menma says "na I killed him last night and brought that home it was supposed to be a gift for that brat taz...

"Yo" Naruto says and eating cereal "what's wrong menma" mito asks "the executors blade I found it by the fire place so zabuza must be here" menma says "na I killed him last night and brought that home it was supposed to be a gift for that brat tazuna told me thanks to gatō his dad was dead so I believed a big blade could make him feel safer but it's whatever can always come back and give him something else" Naruto says with his mouth full and menma grunts "it's in the tree outside, I was going to give it to Kakashi but I suppose the brat can have it" menma says and mito smiles "oi don't speak with you mouth full it's rude" mito says to Naruto who rolls his eyes and mito glares at him and he sighs dropping his head with a depressed cloud over it for Sasuke to chuckle "I don't think she's that scary" Sasuke says chuckling and Naruto sweat drops "please don't say that or she'll get both of us" Naruto says and Sasuke sweat drops sensing something and hops out the way to the right into kakashi's arms bridal style as a table is thrown at him.

"She's gonna kill me" Sasuke says "so we're not talking about how Naruto just solo did an A rank mission or is that just me" sakura says as Kakashi sweat drops as mito walks towards him. "Good point" mito says turning to her and then looks at Naruto who's eating cereal. "Yo Naruto how did you manage it" menma asks "i paralysed zabuza with my rod then well that's it he was useless then I just cleared out the warehouse I also got this Naruto says tossing a scroll on the floor "it's all the money in his warehouse feel free to use it how you will it was once yours" Naruto says and Sasuke activates his sharingan "half you mean" Sasuke says and Naruto smirks "well I saw half as a little reward worth keeping" Naruto says and the entire team look at him blankly "seriously is this like supposed to be a excuse or is he telling us he's doing" Sasuke says and Naruto finishes his food and takes it to the sink and washes it "well I'll be leaving a shadow clone since you pretty much wiped those bandits out" menma says and Naruto finishes washing up "okay well I'm off home I miss my bed" Naruto says and leaves out the door.