Chapter 2-Thoughts of days long past.

Hahahahaha! jimmy was lauging and woke Billy frok his slumber

Jimmy as he gazed at his massive disco stick, pertruding from the sheets, it was quite litteraly the elephant in the room.

Billy had been dreaming all night of the amazing Dave Mustaine and his Ginger Glowing Beutiful Stunning Hair he woke up with a bad case of morning wood 

"Soon I will have the twilight toy And nobody can stop me!!!" jimmy was always talking about that toy everyone know he was schitzo thats why he couldnt work for the organisation anymore but sometimes Jimmys "delusions" seemed legit and Billy couldnt help but want the twilight toy for himself.

--

"Hey Jimmy have you seem my jeans" he awkwardly got out of bed too gte ready he coudnt find his blue jeans

"Yeah Dave was doing something with them i think they are in your wardrobe" Jimmy was always around somehwere so Billy knew he was reliable. he went too the wardobe and got his jeans. 

he walked dwn the halway too breakfast looking for some money n his pockets for the vender and thats when he noticed something in his poket,Thats strange there was a note.

It said. meet me at the demolished beach at sunset... 

Billy Corgan kept this secret as it was clearly just for Him.

---

I was sitting behind my desk. I felt the tears well up in my eyes . After Our last adventure, I found out just exactly how cruel people could be. How nasty and inconsiderate real humans actually were. I stared at a picture of a polar bear. A magnificent beast who would not hesitate to kill me but at least it would be quick. Not a overlong conspiracy of many years, just to be unleashed on me when I was at my weakest and darkest moment. When I needed my friends the most.

But there had been one tiny ray of light in this hole . I remembered fondly the day I discovered it. It was a tuesday morning I rememberanced. The memories surfaced before my mind's eye and took the most wonderful shapes. Before I well knew it, a single tear welled up in my eyes and trickled down my cheek.

Because even when all my 'friends' betrayed me there was one consistant factor in my life: Jimmy. he has been my best freind through thick and thin but ever since be started deluding after our battle with James, he just hasnt been the same hes like a side character in his own life.

Alas, I thought to meself hopelessly. Why must we battle? Why must I  destroy Jimmy? i dont have it in me too do that. he has gotten too the point he is violent now if we say the wrong thig we cant question his delusions, Coutney almost died after jimmy slit her throat when she questioned the reality of the twilight pony.