Chapter 3-reckoning day

We had out breakfast and all talked at the dinner table. Jimmy went back too his room after throwing a tantrum about his waffles having an odd number of holes.

"you have too do it today" Darcey said she was almost non chalanwt about it all wich made Billy realy angry
"I dont think i can, he was my best freind untill.." it was hard too talk about everything infrom of James since it was the battle that he lost and jimmy had too fill in for him that lead too this he looked down and played with his food.
Dave sighed and turned too Billy "Look, Billy we know you and Jimmy where close before the accident but you have too realise that isnt him, thats not the real Jimmy, hes dangerous, his burts of rage and violence and unpredictable, for gods sake he almost killed Coutney, what would have happened if she had have died... he needs too be stopped."
 Dave was firm and sensitive at the same time and with them being good freinds he knew he needed to be more logical. 

"ok" Billy took a deep breath" ill do it but it has too be quick i dont want him too suffer." he could feel the tears in his eyes forming then a loud voice was heard from Jimmys room. everyone rushed too check he was ok. one of the spys was at the barred window talking too Jimmy, he rushed over too everyone

"Guys =, he found it he found it," Jimmy was jumping up and down and squeeling. everyone was looking at eachother puzzled, Dave was stood behind Billy lowkey touching his ass but not enough for billy too turn around.

"found what Jimmy" coutney was always so bitter too Jimmy after he slit her throat but its understandable. 

"Twilight, Twilight, Twilight he found my twilight pony" Its real? Billy always knew jimmy was right he never admited it but he had a hunch. before he could even say Megadeth is better than metalica Jimmy had ran out the door.