❤feelings❤

KINN POV....

When I took poarsche in my car . poarsche remain silent didn,t utter a single word . I know that he marry me because of his dad. But what I will do about the feeling inside me for him . when we reached home I saw khun dicurated the whole mension like palace I saw poarsche sparklings eyes I feel so happy by seeing those beautiful eyes smiling  suddenly khun forcely took poarsche hand and place it on my arm I feel like I am on sky but wait kinn come down I said myself this Is a way that I would prefer to relax my self . well I am happy that I married my childhood love .....

Khun: kinn If you want to take poarsche in your roam then carry him in a bridal style otherwise . I won,t let you go In.

KINN: ok I don,t mind so babyy can I hold you In my arms carry you upstairs what did you say babyy.

Poarsche : I feel so shy but wait kinn called me baby I feel something mysterious about kinn why would he say baby to me. we  just met few min ago .

KINN: baby don,t think too much relax I know what are you thinking  I will give your answers of every question till then first we have to reach on our  bedroam ....

Poarsche :I shyly nooded kinn carry me in a bridal style to our roam by reaching our roam he close the door . he come and sit beside me .

KINN: poarsche you think we just meet 2 min ago and I called you baby right  poarsche when you were a child you always visite with uncle kan in our house At that time their is someone who likes to play with you right that child was me poarsche I love you since when you were a child  but after 10 years I havent met you I don,t Know where are you I decided to marry the person for a deal that my father uncle kan decided but tawan run away . I was happy that i am not going to marry him  until uncle come and give your hand to me I feel Like I get the world Thnk you poarsche For coming into my life Thnk you for removing darkness in my world ....

Poarsche : I don,t know kinn loves me when I was a child I want a husband who loves me take care of me I think my dad has decided him for me so he is actually a right choice for me .

KINN: poarsche what are you thinking if you are thinking that i might touch without your concent then that will not happen I will give you time Until you come to me and say to me that you want me to touch you so babyyy sleep ok .

Poarsche : kinn can I sleep in your arms . actually I did this to get close to him because he is handsome moreover he loves me . Honestly I want to sleep in his arms near to his chest clse to his heart.

KINN: poarsche suddenly said He want me to sleep with him . I got shocked but happy that my little kitty started loving me . I embrasze him may be this night would be long and I have him in my arms and time stops what a romantic  way suddenly I got to know that tomarrow is valentince day . I should get something  for my wife ..