❤khun❤

Dr. Top: khun what happened why you are here are may be you miss me so that why you are here or you wanna  check on me That might i cheating on you haha.

Khun: shut up your nonsence top I know I am only stupit on this world to be in love with you and marry you who else wants to be with you may be he would be mad haha.

Dr top: ok don,t insult your husband in front of bodyguard.

Khun: check me I will leave from their understand ok.

Arm: khun top plz check us before master we get electric shock I think my arm feel numb plzz.

Dr . top: enough stop your crazyiness you all know kinn still you all have dignity to mess with him huh.

Khun: check us otherwise we will see another doctor ok.

Dr top: ok fine you are fine nothing went wrong this all your hallucination.

Khun: ok bye we are leaving if kinn come here don,t give him any advice do you understood.

Dr . top: do you think he could stop no way he have many ways to get advice seems like khun you don,t know your brother haha.

Khun: stop your shit if you give him advice I will  get shit of your head and you will have to sleep  on couch understood mr top.

Dr top: hyee khun I am your husband not your survant don,t call me mr atleast show some respect for your husband.

Khun: I your fucking dreams I lough at top arm pol also lough and we went outside the hospital.

KINN:hyee top why khun is here I know that something happened.

Top: because of you he scold and threaten me to not give you advice to get intimaite with poarsche  ok tell me how much rounds did you do with him.

KINN: more then hundered and my internal demones wants more I am very addicted to his body.

Top: oh god how much you are horney such a monster I don,t know poarsche stay with you I am happy that I am not horney like you.

KINN: hyee top be horney you know how much thril we can get during intercourse tried it give it a try then you got to know that how much I am impatient for poarsche and plz stop khun to do these shit . he don,t know if I decide something then no one would dare to stop me .

Top: your brother also threaten me like this haha but I don,t think so he would stop after all he is your brother haha.

KINN: ok byee see you soon.

Top: fine see you soon take care of poarsche as well.