❤sweetness❤

KINN : After switching off the phone I went home . my baby waiting for me . I think I want to spend more time with my lovee .Oh god did my poarsche eat anything  .I haven,t even ask from maid .Oh god I am so careless so sorry babyy daddy is coming .

Terapanyakhun mension...

KINN: after reaching mension . I went to see my love my poarsche in my roam when I enter I hugged poarsche from bhind and said him babyyy did you eat sonething  or you want something tell me .I will get it for you.

Poarsche : kinn I eat it already  but I want to say you something that I love you.

KINN:I got stunned by his sudden action so hold his neck began to kiss poarsche like hungry beast suddenly my phone rang and I said who would dare to stop our sweet moment but after listening call . I said to poarsche just wait here I am coming.

KINN: arm tell what happened did they do something wrong.

Arm: Mr kinn you are right .big , mew went to see that fucking bastard tawan to make him aware of you I don,t think so they would change And mr kinn sorry but don,t leave them that easily.

KINN: ok arm you may leave .I am fuming in anger .I called vegas and said him ask your bodyguard to kidnap mew ,big again and don,t kill them until I gave you permission.

Vegas: kinn I already told you don,t leave them easily people like them won,t take lesson easily ok I will do as you said ok bye.

KINN: I don,t know but I won,t spare their life anymore . poarsche only belong to me .and big , mew you will choke to death by my hand and that fucking bastard tawan put his bad eye on my love .I will tortore him first then kill him by myself . I want that bastard tawan bagging for his life . I will make sure that I would do that After all terapanyakhun never spare how tried to mess with them . I lough like manics....

In roam....

KINN: baby I have urgent meeting I have to go you should relax and we will contineu are making love that we left at night .

Poarsche : prevert  how can mafia would be that horney.

KINN:ofcus pervert only for my sweatheart after that I kissed poarsche on his lips and kiss his temple. And said him wait for me babyy till I come now hug daddy.

Poarsche : I hugged kinn and let him kiss me because he is my husband and that is his right.

KINN: after that I leave roam and called vegas I am coming so get ready.

Vegas :I am already ready you just come . I am waiting for you.

Vegas: why you are waiting take them to basement .I will allow you all to do whatever you want with them . but wait till come ok.

Phat: sir I think know they are dead because everyone know if mr kinn got angry . He would not spare anyone life...

Vegas : they are lucky that kinn would leave them first time but I don,t thing this time kinn would spare them. I lough like manics...

KINN: where are they take me their?.

Vegas: basement come with me .

KINN: arm , phat , nod  and pol start your work me and vegas just want to listen their screams  in last when they are going to die let me do that ok .

Bodyguards...

We all start beating them until blood spilled on floor they  are screaming begging for their lives big ,mew keep looking at kinn and vegas for some mercy but their all pleading go all in vain at last when they fell unconcious mr kinn stopped us ....

KINN: vegas hand me the gun after that I hold big chin you want to snach my poarsche . you want to aware that bastard tawan to get away from me no in this world he wouldn,t be able to ecape  I won,t let him escape he put his bad eye on my love so do you think. I will spare you and him then you are wrong then I shot them on their head arm take them away or throw them in forest clear this now .

Arm: yes khun kinn .

Vegas : go home now kinn I am also going we will meet tomarrow ok good bye.

KINN: ok bye take care of your self .

Vegas: you tooo.

KINN:After that I will leave that place and went for home.

I hope you all this kinn cruel and evil

And let me know it in comments.