Irritated

This is older Ford after the weirdmageddon and stuff.
—————————————

Stanford heard the front door open, indicating that Y/N was now home from her day at work. He was in the living room reading from a book that he found on a shelf.

He had his attention focused on the book but also was listening into what Y/N was doing. There was a sound of shoes hitting the wall which she probably had flung off.

Ford watched her stomp without really trying into the living room, sitting down next to him as she crossed her arms and avoided his gaze. "What's wrong?" He asked quickly, marking the page of his book and placing it down beside him.

Y/N only let out a grunt and brought her legs up onto the couch, tucking them next to her. She felt Ford snake his arm around her waist and pull her closer to his side.

She would try her absolute best not to say what was troubling her, but Stanford 'solve the puzzle' Pines would eventually get it out of her without having to try much.

"Come on, dear. You can tell me anything. I've told you that more then a million times." He murmured out, gently resting his head on top of hers which was placed on his shoulder.

"Don't wanna talk about it." Y/N replied in a low and angry sounding tone that made Stanfords eyebrows raise. Ford let out a sigh before speaking. "Alright, alright. I won't make you say it. But when you do want to say it I will listen."

It took Y/N a moment but she nodded slightly, moving her arms to go around Fords torso. He placed a light kiss onto her head and she let out a hum in response, Fords presence obviously making her calm down some.

A few minutes later and he felt weight increase on his shoulder. He moved his head back to get a good look at her face and saw Y/N sleeping, snoring every so often.

He managed to stretch his arm enough to grab and blanket, flinging it over the both of them. Ford rested his head back onto Y/Ns and slowly started dozing off with her, eventually falling asleep.

Was Stanford going to get Y/N to say what had upset her at some point? Yes, and he knew that. He had the skill of bugging her enough (politely) that she would let out what was troubling her.

—————————————————
Did this suck? Yes. Is it short as fuck? Yes. Do I care? No. stxnfxrdsxmp here you go babe😘