Might be more.

AMAYA.

Today was my very first introduction to the Hollywood scene

Today was my very first introduction to the Hollywood scene.  And of course I will be on the Arms of Chris brown himself.  The plan he had was so simple, turns out he had spent 2 years gathering information on His manager Joe and found out alot of things he was doing was pretty illegal, especially using Chris' name which made it even worse. All he needed was a perfect moment to throw all this on him and Chris would be free. But Chris knew he was a little suspect, he knew Chris was trying to get rid of him. But now that he was completely distracted with the thought of me being with Chris, it is completely blinding him. I just agreed to stay by his side through all of this and to watch his back.

I just couldn't believe Chris was trusting me at all. We were complete strangers to each other, he may have been desperate and because of the type of person I am, I wouldn't let him go through this alone. Plus his manager was a complete jerk to me. I just hoped that everything worked out for the both of us. Because today Chris was about to shake some things up not showing up with Marley Fenty his alleged girlfriend of 6 years.

I was dressed in a dark red designer dress with my back out,  designer heels, well just one because my ankle still was damaged so I wore a cast on the other one. My hair and makeup done in perfection, I looked like I stepped out of Vogue magazine or off a run way. I've never been in such fine clothing before, so I knew Chris had spent a nice amount of money on what he had gotten me. Plus he got me a hair and make up team, that has just spent hours preparing me for today.

" Oh You look Amazing Ms. Amaya", my make up Artist Joy says, as she applies her last finishing touches on my face.

" Yes, from head to toe", The hairstylist Tae exclaims, fixing some of my spiral
curls.

" Thank you guys so much, really I appreciate you all for helping me", I say smiling looking at myself in the mirror. 

" It's not a problem Ms. Amaya", Joy says smiling as she walks to the desk.

" Well since you're good to go, We can actually leave out and head downstairs to meet Chris ", Chris' assistant Mia says, looking down at her phone.

"Okay I'm ready ", I say softly, getting up from the chair I was sitting in.

I follow behind Mia, leaving out of the bedroom I was getting ready in, down the long staircase. I had to walk a little slower because these heels were pretty high, now I wore high heels, but never nothing this high so I had to adjust to them, but it wasn't uncomfortable.  Finally, we reach downstairs,  the livingroom specifically. Chris was dressed in a nice outfit, I was matching his fly. He looked fine as ever. I couldn't read his expression behind the dark shades hiding his dark brown eyes.