Mah Pearlsona

Lol I made this w my sis

Hers

Mine

Mine

Mine has lore actually. She was Volleyball's replacement after the incident w her. Pink despised her, hated her with a passion. But this Pearl adored her~ followed her wherever and whenever. Giving her privacy when she was threatened by her. She was so exited bcz since no-one wanted her she was to be shattered the next day, then White picked her for pink. She never heard why she was chosen or what happened to the previous pearl but she didn't rlly care. She was treated cruelly by Pink, her only friends being Spinel and Blue. The day she had ENOUGH was when she was struck by Pinks magic, almost being poofed but not quite. Her arm was damaged but it was overall fine. "Oh your exaggerating Pearl, just shut up!" Pink said. It stung to move her arm and it was marked with that pattern when a Gem is poofed or rejuvenated. She was the first rebellious Gem that survived.

She escaped to earth and blended in perfectly. She had the skin tone of a pale pale human and she could easily hide her gem with clothing and dye her hair with mud and flowers, or hoods in general.

She hid for over 500 years when Rose found her in a small cave. She had her weapon (a whip) and a few possessions given to her by Spinel and Blue. Rose felt sorry for what she did and invited her to the Crystal gems. She was the 2nd member. She met Pearl and was exited that there was someone like her. They both bonded on how much they "hated" Pink. It was confusing to call their names so they called my Pearlsona Perla. She knew abt Pearls crush on Rose but never spoke of it.

Once more members joined she bonded the most with Bismuth, Sapphire and Amethyst. Once they met Greg, she felt happy for Rose but sad for Pearl. Sometimes Pearl'd cry to Perla on how she detested Greg for taking Rose away from her, she knew how bad it hurt and was there for her.

Once Rose said she was pregnant w Steven, she was confused. How did it work with fucking a Ge— AHEM, no matter, she was happy for them both. It'd hurt Pearl but she was happy for the, both too. Perla swore in front of Rose that she'd protect her future child w her life and if she failed, she'd shatter herself. "I swear on my life and everything we've worked for that I'll protect this baby with my entire being. If I were to fail I'll shatter my own gem!" "That's not necessary Perla..." "I mean it Rose!" "Just please do a good job... Keep them out of trouble and teach them about life and how to protect themselves. That's only worse case scenario and I do not exist once they are born... That's only incase my Pearl" Rose told her with a hand on her shoulder, "Ok.."

Once Steven was born she fulfilled her promise and treated him as if it were her own child. Visiting ofc when she could and taught him everything to know. How to talk (mostly), to fight, to walk and how to write.

Learning that Rose was secretly Pink BROKE her. She stormed out and told Pearl off for knowing, keeping it secret and supporting it. Just asking Perla to join was an insult to her now, "MY ARM WAS DESTROYED BY THAT WENCH, MY LIFE WAS RUINED! SHE TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS PEARL!?!?!? HOW TERRIBLE IT FEELS TO LOSE EVERYTHING, GAIT IT AGAIN THEN HAVE IT ALL BREAK BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!!! Sapphire knows how it feels... Feeling lied to... tch" Perla protested. Steven himself went to talk w her. He convinced her to come back, she had to! She told him about her promise to Rose under the stars. "Y'know I promised ur mom to protect you with my life, if I failed I'd shatter my own gem with my bare hands.." "You'd rlly do that for me?" "Heck yeah kid! I helped raise u after all" Steven giggled. They returned and she was forced to forgive Pearl, though their relationship'd never be the same again.

In the movie, when Spinel came in, she was rushed into a hug by Perla. Spinel pushed her back, "The hell do you think you're doing!?" "S-Spinnie! It's me, Pearl! Pinks Pearl remember, right? You're old friend" "I have no friends" "Spinel..." "Get back you traitor!!" Idk, the movie shit happened they made up bla bla blablabla. There that was a shit ton of words.