First morning

It had been a long time since he'd slept in a real bed. It was nothing compared to the motels, old beds and well used by several people who had visited them. That was the best bed he had ever slept in his life.

And how long had he been sleeping? Jake opened one eye and brushed his bangs aside, wanting to look at the alarm clock. Four in the afternoon? Yes, he had spent the morning sleeping. He didn't even feel like getting up. After a year, why do it? He should take advantage of it and not move at all now that he could.
He returned to position to go back to sleep.

He felt weight on the bed, someone had sat on it, who would it be?
He listened to the MC's laugh, weak, not to wake him up.
The young woman took one of her hands to Jake's black hair, caressing it lovingly. He decided not to turn around and enjoy that affectionate treatment that she offered him.
He avoided turning to look at her, he didn't want her to see the happy face on his face.

MC lowered her hand, wanting to trace the tattoo on his back, the wings he had fascinated her. Jake then started to get nervous. His body tensed. That was not expected.
    << Don't move, don't move... >> He mentally repeated himself.
The young woman leaned in, approaching his ear, she smiled shyly and whispered:
    "I love you Jake..."
The temperature of his body increased and he tried not to betray himself with his nerves.
He received a kiss on the cheek and she began to get up from the bed.

When MC turned around, he noticed that they were holding his wrist. She focused on Jake's face. He was half hidden between the pillow, looking at her with embarrassment.
    "Did I wake you up?" asked the young woman, looking at the shy hacker. It amused her, but she wouldn't admit it so as not to make him feel ashamed. The way he looked at her was adorable.
    "N- Yes." He also didn't want to admit that he knew what she had been doing, he would believe that she would feel embarrassment. "As soon as you get up"
     The two were at the same level of care with the feelings of the other.
    "Oh, sorry," MC smiled shyly, relieved that he didn't know what she had done. "I'll let you rest- Ah!"
     Jake pulled her down, laying her on the bed. He couldn't help himself, he wanted to hug her. Those small gestures had made him wish she would stay in the room a little longer.
    "Why didn't you wake me up?" Jake asked, burying his face into the hollow of her shoulder.
    "I'll tell you the truth: I tried at least five times" the young woman laughed at the memory.
    "Five times?"
    "In the end I gave up, thinking that I should let you sleep because you needed it."
    "I'm not going to deny it, I really needed it."
     Jake planted a small kiss on his neck, making MC laugh.
    "Will you stay with me sleeping a little longer?" Jake asked in a low voice, as if there were other people in the room and he didn't want anyone to hear him.
     MC closed her eyes and hugged him back. She was glad he asked her, knowing how hard it was to convince him to sleep with her last night. Now it seemed that it was what he wanted the most because of the way he hugged her. It seemed he didn't want to lose her.
    "As many times as you want."
    "Don't say that, you're going to get me used to it."
    "That's my intention."
     Jake laughed, his body relaxing in preparation for sleep again.

The best place where he could sleep. Next to her.