𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Name: Y/n Forger

Alias: Odori

Age:14

Hair color: H/c with pink tips (Purple streaks are added as Odori)

Eye color: e/c

Family:

Loid Forger (Adopted father)

Yor Forger (Adopted mother)

Yuri Briar (Adopted uncle)

Anya Forger (younger sister)

Bond (pet)

Noa (Companion)

Appearance

Y/n has h/l, h/c hair with pink tips. Y/n's frame is slightly more muscular due to her intense training. During her time at the orphanage, Y/n wore a black, short-sleeved T-shirt under an f/c hoodie with white shorts, a knee cover on her left knee, and sneakers with loose socks over them and her watch which allows her to 'transform' into Odori. While usually not seen, Y/n has unusually sharp canines and f/c braces.

As Odori, she keeps her hair up in two twin tails (or puffs if your black) her hair also gains purple and f/c streaks. she wears a cropped black sleeveless shirt, with a slitted translucent skirt held together by f/c straps over black shorts. Overall of it is her f/c and s/f/c jacket which has her gloves attached to it and her black and white legwarmers with kneepads over them. Y/n also wears goggles that are usually kept on her head unless fighting.

Abilities

Unnatural strength: Y/n has an Unnatural amount of strength, Her attacks are strong enough to destroy buildings. However, when she hits rougher surfaces, her fists bleed (hence her gloves)

Technopathy: Y/n psychically perceives the presence, direction, distance, and/or location of mechanical devices, at will. In addition, Y/n can psychically perceive the quality, structure, and function of mechanical devices, at will. Y/n can also psychically activate and/or deactivate power for electronic devices, at will. Y/n also psychically communicates with and commands her drones, at will.

Mind reading: Like Anya, Y/n can read minds and often uses it in battle to figure out criminals' intentions. However, she sometimes abuses the ability to find out what people think about others.

Intelligence: Despite her 'improper' way of speaking, Y/n is incredibly smart, being able to create her own technology, which was how Noa was made being the first drone she made. This is more than likely due to the studying she did back at the lab with Anya.

Singing voice: Anya notes that Y/n has a nice singing voice not that important but still felt like mentioning it.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Odori Outfit reference (Minus the watch)