Confrontation between Father and Son: The Holy War Begins!

Y/N walked alongside Hades as they entered the graveyard at Sanctuary. He didn't know exactly why they were there just that Hades had something special planned for the Saints.

"Father, what exactly are we doing here?"

Hades smiled at his adopted son, "To make this Holy War even harder for the Saints, I have decided on this plan. I will recruit fallen Saints of this generation, and in exchange for Athena's blood I will offer them resurrection."

Y/N's eyes widened. "You can do that?" Hades nodded.

"But even with the offer of resurrection, the Saints are very loyal to Athena. Are you sure they'll accept such an offer from you?" Y/N frowned.

Hades chuckled and ruffled Y/N's hair. "You underestimate the greed and selfishness of humans, this shall show you."

Hades worked his godly powers and rose the deceased Saints. He gave the same offer he spoke of to Y/N. A man with long and messy green hair stepped forward and accepted the offer on behalf of the other Saints.

*Timeskip to when Aries Mu confronts the enemy*

Former Gold Saint Pisces Aphrodite looked behind him towards the Sanctuary, feeling the cosmo of enemies.

'How could they have gotten into the Sanctuary without going through my garden? Unless they're already familiar with the land and know another way in.' He thought.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts he almost didn't sense the shower of black roses coming at him. Barely dodging, Aphrodite rolled to the side while eyeing the approaching hostile.

"You needn't concern yourself with the other Saints of Athena. Very soon they will all be dead."

"Piranha Rose?" Aphrodite asked aloud, recognizing the attack that was thrown at him. "How can you use that technique?" He demanded from the spectre.

The Spectre grinned, "Now that's rude, you don't recognize me, o former father of mine?"

Aphrodite's eyes widened as the Spectre removed his cloak, revealling a young man wearing an exact replica of the Pisces Cloth, only instead of gold it was pure black. The young man's face was older than last he saw him, but Aphrodite recognized him immediately.

"Y/N?!"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been reading manga non-stop and haven't been in wattpad in a while.

I will endeavor to finish this story, though it might not be the quality you guys expected, and they will all be as short as this

Please Forgive Me 🙇🏻‍♂️