INTRO

DEVI

On the depths of of the looming darkness...

Amidst the chaos of the crowd...

There stood a girl...

Who dances crazier than the rest, showing no care of the world...

Her body sways seductively as the music goes on and on...

The crowd kept getting hyped up...

My breath got knocked out of my lungs as a strong and hard steel swept me up from my feet.

Wtf?

"Let go of me!" I roared as I was carried like a sack on his shoulders...

I hit the back of this stranger... Or I should say... Mr. Lucifer Huges, I grinned evilly as I hit his back weakly and squirm making me look like I am weak. Or something...

In other circumstances I would have already sent his ass flying but in this case... I have to be very very weak.

Tsk.

He slapped my ass. "Ah!" I shouted making it sound that I am hurting as much as possible...

"Let go of me you jackass!!" I shouted and continued to let loose.

He tightened his grip on both of my legs. "Continue what you're doing Mon Chéri, and you'll earn more than spanking from me."

His deep husky voice lingered my ears and I bit my lip to stop from moaning.

Truth to be said he is a big catch...

But I don't think she can handle him, specially now that she already has another. I doubt he would let her go.

I like this asshole anyways... There's no big deal on what I'm gonna do or what I'm doing. Whatever it is it's for her sake.

He carried me towards his black Bugatti Chiron and disposed me on the back seat. Filling my nose with...

The typical smell of him...

Mint, honey and coffee.

Although I badly want to savour the moment I have better things to do.

I tried opening the door I came from but it was locked. "Let me out!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up! The more you resist the more punishments you'll gain woman!"

"My fiance will notice me missing! I swear he would kill you!" I said, making myself sound desperate.

He just laughed at my remarks. I bit my lips, sobbing and crying.

Actually... He sounds so sexy. Goddamn him fuck it. I dunno why I'm head over heels on this man.

"No will do Mon Chéri, he's off the charts against me... I bet he's already crumbling even when he didn't touch me yet..." Followed by a devil's laugh.

If ever she heard that, I bet she'll be scared to death by this mother fucker.

But hell... Fuck that endearment its making me excited.

I hang my hair down and continued crying.

Biting my lips to stop my sobs and acting scared towards him.

"W-why are you doing this?..."

He looked at me from the rear view. His amused grin being replaced by uncontrolled anger.

"Who are you? What did I do to you? Why are you doing this!" I did my best to not laugh at my own questions because those are stupid ones but its what she will say anyway.