Chapter 1

Nahida's POV:

I sat on the couch drinking tea, watching the group of people talk to each other. Kunikida I presume at the moment was choking Dazai while Atsushi watched in terror. " Hmm, after getting a good look at her it seems like the kids a criminal!" The man named Dazai said while pointing a finger at my cuffed legs. " I'm not a criminal, it's more like I was hmm a slave?" I mean I was imprisoned for hundreds of year. The agency stared at me, some eyes were wide others not so much. 

" Anyhow, Fukuzawa only told us that sometime this week a little girl with white hair would come for a job. We didn't expect to see you in a couple of hours! Plus aren't you suppose to try and dress up for a job interview?" Dazai changed the mood of the room in a couple of second, while also interrogating me. " I'm here because I need a job, is there really a reason why I should dress up?" We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes are dull black compared to the smile he's wearing, his eyes kinda reminds me of Scaramouche when I first met him yet there so different. 

" Anyhow, we should properly introduce ourselves. I'm Kunikida Doppo." Kunikida said while ignoring Dazai screaming. " I'm Nahida, can I do the test today? Oh and I'd also like to take a look at a contract after the test if I do pass that is." " Ok, well it will take a couple of days to prepare the test. Do you perhaps have a home?" "No, I don't. That's why I'm here for a job." He sighs. " Hey, who wants to take the kid to their place for a couple of days?" "I DO!" Dazai said while raising his hand up.

I ended up just sitting on a chair for the rest of the whole day watching them do their work.

(I'm sorry that the chapter is super duper short! I've been very busy recently.... Anyhow, you know your very pretty/handsome! Am I complementing you cause I can? Yes I am. Well uh I'll try to post the next chapter as fast as I can!

-I'm alive.)